3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LordYan 13.09.19 09:54 pm

Constant game crashes (Remnant: From the Ashes)

Guys can someone knows how to solve the problem of game crash?
[pirates]
P. S in other games of problems with crashes no...
firewood all latest OS clean,or tablet curve,or need to wait for the patch,it is with some games not only after my patches, the problem has grown herself.
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 13.09.19

Download another Repack
To reinstall the game
To reinstall drivers
To buy a license
Continue?

G
Grizl666 13.09.19

Grandfather Mastday
Nerd. But if I litsuha and firewood last?

M
Marsj 13.09.19

Rebooting the OS will help.
Start the game from the folder Remnant From The Ashes\Remnant\Binaries\Win64

L
LordYan 13.09.19

grandfather we have litsuha costs 40€ I am not a major buy for the money game,20 would but not at 40 it's too expensive for me.
Still throws,I see the tablet curve...

L
LordYan 13.09.19

Marsj
nope doesn't help,probably the problem is with incompatibility of iron, and so and so,it happens with new games after a few patches calming down ?

M
Marsj 13.09.19

LordYan
Calming down after installing windows updates and non-conflict of drivers for the video card.

L
LordYan 13.09.19

Marsj
the point is that this is the only game that crashes,other games are normal,that's what's weird....

D
Ded MastDay 13.09.19

LordYan
Yes, I did condemn? Each spinning as they can. We all have our priorities. I just suggested options, and by the way, the option of purchase was at the end.

Grizl666
Nerd. I met the man whose pirates. What have you? And yet the fact that with the latest wood all right. I have an old wood 430.64, 48 hours of play no escape.

L
LordYan 13.09.19

Hmm even with the new travami 436.15 crashes that Assembly hatab from hodlum in 30гигов
the incentive also write that there are departures from some,so I'll wait for patches and calmly go through the game.
Thank you all who tried to help,good luck and goodbye....?

G
Grizl666 13.09.19

Grandfather Mastday
Soran. PostScript pirates saw. Just the window is the same when departure was. My bad.

D
Dzheremi Dzhons 13.09.19

bought litsuhu. departures Mlyn.

T
Tdu2 13.09.19

Maybe someone will help. Crashes have stopped probably after limiting the FPS in the settings. Also further reduced the quality of the shadows but I thought that was painted because of the FPS settings. Helped me. Prior to that flew. Now any departure.