3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deimos-D 01.12.19 09:42 pm

Thoughts on the development and changes of the game (BattleTech)

collect your thoughts for improvement and changes in the game...
20 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deimos-D 01.12.19

I have entered the game dopemoney on the rights of fashion, then I would here is what changed:
1) assembled from 3 pieces of mechs do not appear in the stock kit in the hangar and in the warehouse. Respectively to them to use them you need to reactivate and ficity for the money and man-hours.
2) lost battle mechs back in the form of scrap metal. He is in addition to the list of trophies. That is, to pick it up don't need the rights to the trophy, but if you blew up a building, you have left a third of the fur. Blew up both legs - left 2/3 of the fur. If killed, the pilot ejected - will keep the fur as in the current rules.
3) powerfit stabdoma from LRM. But some 40 rockets in one salvo fill the entire stability at 100% and fur ready to fall even sneeze pilot. It should not be.
4) penerbit the restoration of stability when walking and berruti when standing in place.
Well, in principle, to change slightly the mechanics of the knockdown instead of a guaranteed drop when you fill the bar, the fur had a chance to stumble from any attack before the attack if he was unstable. That was a chance that hardly having touched staburova fell. Or that heroically stay on his feet with full bar.
And perhaps make the wounded pilot in the fall is also a chance, not a guaranteed result.
4) Fallen or trebusica fur after getting up or reset under the shield but can not act.
Well, even as an option - modules spent ammunition after the battle are destroyed and require replacement by a fresh one.

Very sorry that no mechanics of the explosion of the reactor if it is damaged and a nuclear explosion with a beautiful fungus and damage to nearby mechs, as it was in Mechcommader. Also does not have any influence from Overheating fur on the efficiency of machoine, although this is very well described in the books...

introduced to the dynamic morality on the overall efficiency: type of killed vrazhin, all rejoice in a few moves, figachat 20% more accurate. Damaged seriously CT, the pilot panics, gets nothing, there is a chance that he catapulted without orders. Plus to tie it all on a personal perk of the pilots, someone freaks out, someone in a rage empties and does not listen to orders, someone in a stupor, someone catapulted at the slightest scratch.

And to improve tactics to enter more bonus places on the map. Only serious bonuses, and not the bullshit in the game, some ruins with 50% damage resistance, the height bonus to the review and accuracy, drifts for a bonus to overheating. And remove Bulwark or remodel to increase the effect of hiding rather than working in the open field as it is now. Damn simple things straight, they ask themselves, and the dull shit all rolled down to the primitive.

But personally, I would be more interesting than the strips of pumping. Namely, randomly appearing perks, like afraid of the heat/no heat, where ballistic fetishist well, the idea is clear. Ie what would the characters had their traits are characteristic and unique. But not like now. Oh that one is lovely I'll take it, anyway I will download as I like. And because of this the pilots a little depersonalized. Yes I would not mind that their skill was growing, but damn no stripes yet...

And by the way about the difficulties, I as if this were not enough I want more losses th now. Ie I have the pilots with portraits of the COP and Ronin, three girls, one of them almost from the beginning lives. And the bottles are sold, it is impossible in a battle to lose. This slightly decreases the value one unit.

Nastola was tied to the chance of getting what langovoi weapons were in demand. And here damage, what is it? Why in the forest, the missile deals half damage? Well figs with him to the forest, the trunk got reserves not on the armor and next, but damn open field bulwark. АС20 twice as weak why? Is the same or hit or not. That 25%-50%??

tactics Nastola was based on the selection of travel/position and to balance the chance of hitting. Given the established armament, speed, cooling, etc. But here? If I get the chance 80-95% on maximum distance for the weapon. Well damn. Though of course now the type of pilots are the elite of 0/0 at the Nastola chance to get high. But damn not nearly 100% all the time. And I don't play from the chance to hit and incoming damage.\

To establish their Home and to bend the entire armed forces, a dynamic global map, diplomacy, the ability to command more than one lens - the idea of DLC for Stellaris 7.

Mechlab have to leave, but only within the narrow framework of common sense - type АС20 in the torso to AC5 can be replaced, but on the contrary - it is impossible, and no ammo in the legs or let them show the shell Elevator on the diagram, from the feet to the hands.
The best would be to leave the current scheme (as in CVM), but each gun point to tie the size. For example hand 1 PS. when a maximum of 1 slot, 1 power maximum in 2 slots and 1 energy a maximum of 3 slots

Not enough elementals or just infantry that were not visible on the radar and against which it would be only effective close-range weapon (machine guns/flamethrowers/small lasers), and it is even now not enough when you need to, all the action takes place in the far and medium distances.

Need opportunities to cut down fur sitting in ambush (however there is no such script, although the enemies could do).

D
Deimos-D 01.12.19

while it's true that need an upgrade to increase the drop to 6 bellows. It is clear that the game should start with a 4, otherwise beginners will be difficult. Of course, add a limit to the weight of the drop with the possibilities of an upgrade. Otherwise waste 1 slot of 4 on light fur seems a bit much.
Need a massive balance tweaks and settings furs. That is an example about completely useless ballistics of HardPoint the locust I have already given.
Useless ranged weapons. That is a large laser at all clear who invented.
Stupid system of morality, which essentially leads to the fact that the player scores on many aspects of gameplay (if you removed them from multiplayer, why left in the campaign?). I would start by getting rid of haha, this exact shot (if you fight against mechs with incomplete armor, then stupidly killed each sighting in CT that gives morality the next shot at the trail of fur). Instead, it would be a standard ability to shoot aiming with a single weapon (not missiles). This would have immediately increased the use of many heavy weapons and thus would allow to aim at certain body parts not for morality. At high levels of excitation can be given the opportunity to shoot aiming two weapons (although with two houssami it will be imboy, so we need to introduce a penalty to hit).
Assault, which over the course rotates 180 and can still fire two AC/20. That is, to go behind his back for easy fur would be suicide.

And much more you can write (for example, worthless money, forcing to always take the maximum of salvage, if you don't need reputation).

G
Geralt De Rivia 01.12.19

Question - why if this information does not reach developers???
- Not enough sales of parts of the bellows.
I got a buttload accumulated. no ...well I take part of fur (when nothing good comes) and sell when you get a SET of FUR ...again the loot to pay the costs.

D
Deimos-D 01.12.19

Geralt De Rivia
I think that it will be possible to collect interesting offers for modding, well maybe more developers will write on the forum...

D
Deimos-D 01.12.19

was not in the city mahlaba. There's even amnesy hard configs running. Mechlab was if there was a company. And then Omnicom. Alteration fur the sun it's factory conditions and the funniest damn expensive and time consuming.In Nastola, in fact you created a new mech and there were rules for their creation. In computer games and have given the opportunity to modify on the fly any fur subject to these rules.

In General, if we do not say no from the fur of a lab. Then why not enter then planet with such complexes. I want to change, stomp on the planet to pay chutli not like the new sit wait a few months until the pile. Though of course shoving in the belly ас20 when AC2 was standing there, well, dunno, it's poloha to alter. By the way a shortcut if I remember correctly there was such a thing as an imbalance of the custom mechs (I have to say I do not remember, maybe my imagination) Like the weight of the car is balanced and when changing weapons (we do tons of the new locations throw) that fur leads in different directions

Generally speaking the transport rental. I would prefer the first couple while the little company that the delivery was Chatelet and jumpers with laws, taking into account not only the flight but also time. Type every two weeks comes the jumper, the Shuttle he flies to the planet picks up cargo, returns to the jumper. Then jumping to another system. And that hurts the skin the lens of mercenaries from the periphery have a Shuttle and a jumper. And the Shuttle to which the lepard can dock. And if you want a Shuttle and the price of its content should be quite high. And the contracts for all the planets Bart and a list of planets.
The little things create the atmosphere, enhancing the value of game time, provide more space management. And the fact that for erest, well, fly to the neighbouring system, suddenly there's a gun with a plus sign, no? Well I got to go to another.

A
Aleksator 01.12.19

Deimos-D
tell me, and you don't want to play the game using only the feet and both eyes closed? Well, simple most of your proposals is to make the game almost impossible to play, due to the artificial and no unnecessary complications?

G
Geralt De Rivia 01.12.19

Alexfor
There are people in the world and they are called Hardcore. Although I like the part of the proposed Deimos.

D
Deimos-D 01.12.19

it's not quite my suggestions, I found them in the expanse of the Internet for various resources on the game...

A
Aleksator 01.12.19

Geralt De Rivia
well, let them play on light furs purely hand to hand. And that, too, because the only restriction.

I
Inso79 01.12.19

an imbalance of the fur when you change loadout??? and why in the mech gyro is that? and even fashion has such an improved gyroscope which allows to reduce the received from Meli-strike damage. the diva of the month to wait for the change loadout? and that, in the future there are no cranes that can lift 15 tons? I'm sorry, but even on the old factory where the cranes 32хтонный the car is transferred to 400m in 5 minutes. a complete change loadout should take 3-4 hours with the level of technology that allow you to create those same mechs. it will be realistic and not wild heresy about weeks and months.

N
Nikolay Bolshoy 01.12.19

1) assembled from 3 pieces of mechs do not appear in the stock kit in the hangar and in the warehouse. Respectively to them to use them you need to reactivate and ficity for the money and man-hours.

I agree,and that is the game =)

2) lost battle mechs back in the form of scrap metal. He is in addition to the list of trophies. That is, to pick it up don't need the rights to the trophy, but if you blew up a building, you have left a third of the fur. Blew up both legs - left 2/3 of the fur. If killed, the pilot ejected - will keep the fur as in the current rules.

Disagree, the Current version is completely satisfied.

3) powerfit stabdoma from LRM. But some 40 rockets in one salvo fill the entire stability at 100% and fur ready to fall even sneeze pilot. It should not be.

Even as it should be! Imagine a stream of missiles that slam into the robot, a wild kinetic energy , you're so cool, left to stand?

S
SS44 01.12.19

I think that's wrong:
-what PPC is heated as 4 m-laser , and the damage only twice. And the result of them pointless to use((( I , for example , one АС10 + 3 clips with one hidencam or even no hitsenko))) the level of the cooling performance is near maximum! Damage 110 on the weight of 17-18. Put two RRS - hitsenko necessary pieces 17 and 18 , below the level of the cooling performance was the same((( Damage on 100 weight 31-32!!!
-after a knockdown, the pilot calmly picks up fur runs and shoots , as usual. Still, something to slow down and restrict this move necessary.
-why is the rear not to shoot at the feet! Okay hands there I look forward , but feet are visible everywhere!

W
WoronTs 01.12.19

Light mechs at the moment, extremely weak and not popular, how can this be correct? If anyone remembers mechcommander - so there is a link on the landing, it was possible to collect at least of 12 mechs. You were limited to only the weight of his loot. You want to take a lot of small mechs, you want to take heavy machinery - but they will be much less.
Landing on the mission should be such as to balance the weight. And in the moment Suzette - I just gave up on light and medium mechs, and ride the most difficult setup that I have access to three heavy and assault.
The reward money for the missions Lam, one and a half million, two million... When you side jobs, bring in 200-300K, and then stalling-treated one to two weeks, then plot mission, just one stroke fills your pockets with currency. Should be cut in fifty percent, the number of exported currency of sujetos. And then the play is not so interesting, begin to dull to buy the best that is in the stores.
Fur easy and radar. In"mechcommander - I always took a light fur on the job. The main reason is an improved radar. That gave improved radar - have you seen the tonnage of the enemy, the class enemy. With improved radar and pumping pilot enhanced vision, increased range of the radar, the ability to shoot at the enemy which is visible on the radar(we have this feature have a sensor lock) and most importantly - to jam enemy radar. If the light fur to add all these bells and whistles - the sense of it is much more than a tin can, which he now is.

D
Deimos-D 01.12.19

WoronTs
here, too, the light mechs have a bonus on the range coverage of the radar, and the storms on the contrary a fine. there is a modification of the cab to increase to +100 meters. but to add electronic warfare and beacons for missiles horosho would...

D
Deimos-D 01.12.19

come to multiple thoughts as it would more interesting (especially to me):
1) change the number of mech slots for landing from 4 to 6 (we are not an army sent on a small mission), but to introduce a limit on the tonnage of a plant deck (conditionally to 300тонн). Then you have to vary the composition of the furs, not only on the principle of Atlas was fixed already or not, and the total weight - even so to allow the lights honeys to participate in battles;
2) to reduce the number of mechs in missions (they should be very expensive in purchase and maintenance - and then the lances of the pirates of the Zeus, Victor, Highlander and two Stalkers in the second line) - add more equipment turella, possibly artillery. Never know, it might have a negative impact on interesting missions, but will increase the value of the fur (not like now: disgust frown, if the enemies there is no Atlas, king Crab, and the Highlanders in the garage already replaced all the other mechs); you will need to buy part of furs in retail stores.
3) the ability to send free-riders on the execution of other contracts while you're working out of a current (within one planet, of course, is the ship's one);
4) and the backup - it should not be to arrive on the battlefield before the fight the main forces of the enemy. Well, randomized, you can make a backup AI is much superior, as in classes of mechs and number ve been neobhodimosti to use the extraction point after the execution of the main task.

D
Deimos-D 01.12.19

The idea of aimed shot from all the guns in my opinion unsuccessful. This is when some sort of grasshopper kills with one salvo in CT bellows.
Now, if the AI constantly did, I think that players would not like that.
Turns out the stupid process of the farm. Three rockets knocked one finishes in CT. Then sighting shot in CT kills or armor CT the following. It turns out shooting in the legs, but if they want 2 pieces of fur to produce...
All would be well always shoot with aimed shot, BUT let's say if you select one weapon, the maximum chance.
2 weapons - less chance 3 weapons - even less, etc. Plus the cost of morality to it (since it was made here) is also proportional to the number of weapons in sighting the shot.
And it would also be good to mahowny received personal perks, both positive and negative (for example 4 pieces for each mehola). Of course of the many possible perks.

It is a pity that the pilots did not catapulters in the apparent defeat (in Mechcommader was!), rod broken Locusts at Orion like a kamikaze.
Lacking of the elements, which were not visible on the radar and against which it would be only effective close-range weapon (machine guns/flamethrowers/small lasers), and it is now generally nafig do not need all the action takes place in the far and medium distances.
Bad that there is no possibility to cut the fur sitting in ambush (however there is no such script, although the enemies could do) I hope the modders.

D
Deimos-D 01.12.19

What's missing from the game:
1 - unique enemy type Chosen for X-COM, so they randomly broke into regular contracts with villainous laughter, and gave the player batherta . Or at least a longer story like in Front Mission, so that they appeared in a natural way. for this role it would be possible to use Barbe mercenaries high prof and tech levels with unique textures, colorings bellows
2 - more Lostech, even with the meager chance of finding/falling out of enemies, so it was about hearsay. And in General, unique content type are extremely rare furs/modifications.
3 - global multiplayer to the contracts on the General map met real people. Well, for laughter - the ability to break in to the player on missions like in Dark Souls.
4 - human interface, especially in the hangar
5 -pilots with his character and their interaction, not the stub that is in the game (Who give a Cup of coffee? To cheat or not to cheat?)
6 - normal optimization. Although there is at least some optimization.
7 - a mission that can not pass ascoltami in full kit, but you can go only with a lance of lights, for example. The balance of the classes, in other words.
8 - one lance, seriously? Give me battle 12 to 24!
9 - the campaign mode longer
10 - I would like missions like in the books about the Legion: blockade, limited resources and a campaign for the release/capture of the planet. Well, there is no scale, the size of the bellows, again is not felt.
11 - the Radar only in the lights. And electronic warfare is also (crows of Mechcommander).
12 - Reflection (up to 5) of the opponent when defending the base.
13 - to Cut the armor of the tanks (in Mechcommander their mechs casually crushed underfoot and burned by the laser in one shot).
14 - the Secondary missions are made by hand, the similarity plot.
15 - Repair shops on the map or called machines tech support, again in the same Mechcommander.
16 - Pilots gain experience individually, depending on the number of technicians killed in combat.
17. Minicompany that in the future I hope to be (and I would like minicompany plot for each house), and if you take the added Demianov, then closed sujecki other, well or kraynyak was the choice of who to play. For example the Game 4 Mercenaries. Come to Hesperus 2 for example, and you were there waiting for 2 contracts, 1 for base defence and the other to assault the same base.
13. don't agree most of the tanks so the glass. Sense to cut the armor do not see.
18. A greater diversity of types of missions. 've already suggested missions like Last Stand. In addition, you can still offer the mission on the type of the release of prisoners, support in a friendly battle of lens in attack or defense (optional lens bellows), breakthrough (to reach a certain point on the map in his travels (visiting different points) and wait for evacuation) under the infinite waves of enemies in a cycle (i.e., every 2-4 stroke, the enemy gets reinforcements in the form of fresh lesov).
19. Proper management of a mercenary, ie sometimes want to control the infantry and cars, even in standard kit:)
20 - Support AKI is not so difficult to tie, same artillery in fact, the only animation of a flying airplane.
21-Choice of missiles for the launchers. For example incendiary SRM and LRM single but powerful as it is already in maddah...

D
Deimos-D 01.12.19

For example we were invited to the negotiations and cut off from the bellows, then the betrayal, and we burst into a Coca-sort machine to their furs and only if the machine arrived already can run their mechs and engage in battle, with cars or APCS can be 4re, each member of the lens and only those who have reached sit on their mechs, and the rest, if they blew up the APCS are calculated by the system for survival (as in the destruction of mecha in CG).

In the grey Legion of death has been successfully used infantry against Medium and Heavy mechs. Asauto there's, like, not there. Used:
1. Mines with hooks and magnets, to casting the vulnerable nodes of the legs.
2. Portable rocket launcher with an incendiary mix.
3. High-caliber rifles with special ammo to destroy sensors and radars. In the case of light mechs beat even the joints.
Yes, the infantry perished. But even if a unit of infantry will take only a foot of the strand, is already a victory.
In the books it was said that it was one of the few mercenary units that have successfully used infantry against mechs. This phrase suggests that at least Grayson was not the only such leader. Yeah, it's hard, but in time of battle Mehvarior not to shoot at separate stationary heat label the size of a man unless absolutely necessary. On this them and caught.

The diversity in fur. i.e. in the same class should be the difference in max armor and arms. And then you can get that from almost any fur to make at least a support, at least melee. If the description and performance characteristics is the gun and to remove it is impossible, the maximum change in trug (in the Yager from AC2 to AC5 for example). If TTX is Jampa they should be, and if not - then no. Then it will make sense in such variety. And then Hanbei drawn thin handle, and in-game armor on them as much as the others.Additional weapons, not included in the TTX must be of a lower efficiency, strength (not in the building and outside) and a large dissipation. Helsinki should be rigidly fixed is part of the design and not attachments.

O
Ordnung 01.12.19

thought tried... in the end, cut the arms to MWO, and then the books the same murder almost ignore medium lasers, he shmalyaet FDI rollback, but in the game... 2 volleys of 2 FDI and Hello overheating, do not agree with the writing above about the missiles, the destabilization of the missiles logical and in books fur storm even from a couple of missiles, and then all 20... it's the body 100%
Transport should be cut by almost 10 times, the books lacked them and 1 shot from a laser or missile, and here... 100 locust is easier to kill than 10 tanks

O
Ordnung 01.12.19

the main question, someone tell me where a review of the fur is? need the viewing distance is double the minimum