3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksey San-Andreas 01.12.19 09:43 pm

Carl Johnson (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

One
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
Di1etant 01.12.19

Solarcal and Suites finally decide to get even with big Smoke for his betrayal. Breaking through the wall of the lab in advance of the stolen SWAT Tank, Carl fight makes its way to the Robot. Since big smoke has a desperate resistance, Carl has to kill him.

However, a witness to the murder becomes none other than officer Tenpenny, who, taking full of money suitcase big Robot, unsuccessfully tries to kill Carl and hiding by staging arson laboratory. Getting out of a burning building, Carl has a long chase Tenpenny, trying to hide came to hand fire truck. However, the officer lost control of his car, breaking the fence of the bridge near Ganton, falls straight to his home outside of Charles and Entourage. Frank Tenpenny dies a few minutes later after a car accident right in front of Charles, Entourage, Caesar, Kendall and from nowhere appeared the Truth.
An enjoyable read.

M
Madevi 01.12.19

Alex San-Andreas
Spoilerare You a Ghost?

n
ned flanders 01.12.19

yell something

V
Vyxyxol 01.12.19

A - Ostanovis. xD

D
Domoi 01.12.19

That story type? If"Yes" then there is no any story sequence.

V
Vyxyxol 01.12.19

Alex San-Andreas
Have mercy, man is a joke. We've all played San Andreas. xD
Alex San-Andreas wrote:
Carl went.
Alex San-Andreas wrote:
Carl looked around.
Spoilergate well sidebar, Dostoevsky nervously smokes on the Sidelines. xD

A
Aleksey San-Andreas 01.12.19

Carl came to his city and began to live there.He went outside and said to a passing man:
Hi.Che,where are you going?
-What's it to you?-said the Negro(he was also a Negro).-By the way,who are you?Previously, you were not here.Che,where are you from?
-How?I lived there but then left for 5 years.
-Where?
It doesn't matter.
Well,far.
And...this new,liberty city.
But,this I know.New and don't know.
-Yes, I misspoke,but it's a secret,don't tell anyone,and then you wear out FRB.
And what's this?Similar to the FBI.
-I don't know any FBI.And the FBI better not mess,and then get to know them.
-I understand.
The Negro went out and the nearest person was told:
-What kind of city new.
-Well, you moron!You don't live in America?Don't know what that word means(and it means new,but it's like they speak English,and this translation).
But world something like this is?
And that man, as if cooled by something cold.-But the name is stupid it would be.
-And the FBI-what is it?
The other man wanted to answer,but before him lay the body.He looked back and saw the fleeing man with a sniper rifle between the house Retinue and C-Jay.He had noticed the inscription FIB(i.e. FRB).

A
Aleksey San-Andreas 01.12.19

And figs with them.

And Carl in this time, I went to look for a car to steal.It took him to travel around the city to see.At the traffic lights about Ten green bottles I stopped the car.Well,he threw the cage and sat down and gathered already to go,thinking that the driver threw his car and skedaddle,only heels sparkle.And the driver had a knife and he stuck it in Carla.But he only wounded him,Carl had managed to escape.