3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirik_LaL 13.09.19 09:54 pm

About sore - sbasibo for a cool refreshed (Forza Horizon 4)

Developed rolled out AHERENNY update!!
I have half a year ago sat with departures(at activation), then I had to reinstall Windows and half year to pozabite on Forza... that's 2 months ago, bought again, went, played and MIRACLE, I thought , she does not take off!!! Yes, it was on the home screen to load for a few minutes, but for the lack of missions I was ready to salute it is a great app no matter what.
And here, it takes 2 months, developed and fix a long boot(although she particularly did not care), and again - Hello crashes!!!
12/10 update... will depart in 15 minutes, but are on the start screen for 20 seconds. THANK you!!!
Sori for not particularly meaningful post on the forum, but I have just ass burned... I Want to vent.
P. S. I know that is not flying - you need a conductor to cut down, but during the game it turns the computer into a piece of metal solely for Forza(fuck you, al and not in the browser settings, Explorer, etc.)
4 Comments
Sort by:
i
insel260 13.09.19

Kirik_LaL
playing for a year and during this time no flights has never been. Infinitely long downloads, just no. The game is on the HDD disk and loaded from the time you clicked on a shortcut and access to the garage per minute (maximum). And your bombing about the constant crashes or long downloads - is not justified and entirely belong to you, and to your crappy hardware!

K
Kirik_LaL 13.09.19

insel260
1050ti
i3 8100
2400 12gb RAM
and terabytes from WD at 7200 rpm
Which place it crappy specifically for this game? And if the problem was hardware, it must play always all would be bad, but not first bad, then good, and then after the patch suddenly sick again.

i
insel260 13.09.19

Kirik_LaL
shitting is not power, but left soft and viruses. And that's just not necessary now howls about daily reinstall of Windows and crystal clear hard... By bombing it is clear that there are problems.

K
KlaViaTuR 13.09.19

Kirik_LaL
Crashes ONLY happen on the activate! Buy a License and departures NEVER will be! The reason of departure are different accounts, MS Store and the game profile Xbox. Even if you somehow miraculously the game stably, and then begins to take off - this is the reason Windows update (if you don't update the missions will not be too). The batch file need to correct anything not firmly Vistula. First start the game,the game must be deployed on the entire screen, and then run the batch file. After you exit the game, the batch file should not hang,and start Windows Explorer. Here is the correct batch file if needed

timeout /t 10 /nobreak > nul
Taskkill /f /im explorer.exe

:repeat
timeout /t 5 /nobreak > nul
tasklist /fi IMAGENAME eq ForzaHorizon4.exe | find ForzaHorizon4.exe > nul && goto :repeat
start %WINDIR%\explorer.exe