3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gur1 01.12.19 09:44 pm

The settlement Institute on the surface. (Fallout 4)

In eng. the wiki got the info, that if you pass the game purely for Minitab, to capture the settlement to a minimum and activate the evacuation of the Institute before the explosion, there is a chance that one of the abandoned settlements will occupy the Institute. Anyway, anyone know of this case or in the wiki lied/made a mistake ?
26 Comments
Sort by:
D
Direm 01.12.19

Gur1
Well, sort of,Yes.Synths are run from the Institute and will walk on the surface or even become settlers.

G
Gur1 01.12.19

Kirill_Shvarev
Just synths ,settlements, and so lacking, as the Institute zaslantsev and refugee subway and even brahmin synths come across. And I'm interested in is refugees from the Institute, including scientists. And as I understood from the translation, there is ONE WHOLE village that is occupied by only them.

D
Direm 01.12.19

Gur1
I wrotelikebecause I don't know a lot,can come to a settlement synths-skeletons(which as terminators)and one can.

G
Gur1 01.12.19

Kirill_Shvarev
Like the terminator, will not come. Well, no offense, but I asked just those who know and I'm not talking about individual INSTITUSKOJ, and about the whole settlement. Well, what those poor synths stuck? There is still a bunch of SCIENTISTS ;)

s
saa0891 01.12.19

Gur1 wrote:
even the brahmin synths come across
Damn yourself is where can you meet.

B
Boom Zoom 01.12.19

saa0891
In the settlement, where there is a brahmin, killing some cattle, and when they searched it in detail Sinta is. But it is as lucky, though quite often.

G
Gur1 01.12.19

saa0891
As well as protection of settlements, lost brahmin, the current gathered corn fix , I see it lagging on the road to the settlement. There is a turret in his direction to shoot the beginning, farmers sagalis, I thought maybe someone in the other side, but no, the pet wet. The subsequent autopsy, except for meat and skins, and even plastic obnarujila, in view of the part synthetic. )

s
saa0891 01.12.19

Gur1
Boom Zoom

I just Brahmins never killed,therefore not seen,but the bodies were searched, and that I did not come across the details of synths,apparently no luck.

G
Gur1 01.12.19

saa0891
It should not orphan brahmin beat, and domestic and industrial scale, there still must be lucky)
However in my case it remains an open question, as the NPC with the sentry identified bromine synth.

a
ant240801 01.12.19

Synthetics are brahmin we still fawn, because they are bred for meat and for any cut will be

D
Direm 01.12.19

Gur1
Acadia?

G
Gur1 01.12.19

ant240801
On any downs the settlers will not be able to distinguish detail Sinta, from for example the tumor ))) well, the logic of developers they are bred only for shit/fertilizer needed for crafting in the chemical laboratory. Well, try to fill up this brahmin meat in the settlement )))

G
Givemethedust 01.12.19

And synths-the raiders are in the game?

G
Gur1 01.12.19

Kirill_Shvarev
No. Acadia is not associated with the Institute and is based entirely of synth fugitives are not caught in the clutches of the subway. Although there are from them.

G
Gur1 01.12.19

Givemethedust
Is. One this is for sure.

k
koliakolia62 01.12.19

Givemethedust
there, in the quest. there Sint a runaway with a gang , it should be returned to the Institute

G
Givemethedust 01.12.19

koliakolia62
Just random raiders with parts not work?

N
NightHawkreal 01.12.19

Gur1
I heard that if you do evacuate, then Preston will give a quest to equip refugees from the Institute.

G
Gur1 01.12.19

NightHawkreal
Always include the evacuation, not once a task received.

G
Gur1 01.12.19

Givemethedust
There was not a single case that would have a raider would be the item synth. The Institute argue that synths are more mentally balanced and stands and indulges in all serious extremely rare.