3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RuslanBrigadir 01.12.19 09:46 pm

Can't go back to the ship (Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order)

Can't go back to the ship where the mission shahada a Negro ryzhyi just not doprygnet to the rope
9 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evgeniy Griht8888 01.12.19

I can't go to dathomir , crosses to the console and just the planet disappears from the list !

I
Ivan Urgant 01.12.19

Rulebreaker
On the ship to not come back on their own and using the platform, which you need to power the BD-1. And platform and a guard on the roof, where there was a battle with the Walker.

I
Ivan Urgant 01.12.19

Eugene Грихт8888
I mean it's not on the holographic map in General? At what stage of passage are?

D
Dugar Uskeev 01.12.19

Ivan Urgant
the same situation is after the Flash, after the mission associated with something there Mikroula have to fly to Dathomir writes, and the planet is not selected

I
Ivan Urgant 01.12.19

Dugar Uskeep
That is. is not selected? Not pressed R? Planet there is no holographic map? To fly to other planets doesn't help.

D
Dugar Uskeev 01.12.19

Ivan Urgant
a planet that is, but do not select it, (sometimes it disappears when you include a detailed map of another planet), from any planet Dathomir is not selected

I
Ivan Urgant 01.12.19

Dugar Uskeep
You can clearly explain what is meant by not selected? It is impossible to get a lock using the keys? It's not flashy, if it is to lock with the keys?
Can you recommend a reinstall if nothing helps.

D
Dugar Uskeev 01.12.19

Ivan Urgant
keys naturally induced on it, but the button R on the planet does not show up and fly the planet.
I have the save downloaded and on another pass.

I
Ivan Urgant 01.12.19

Dugar Uskeep
Well, that's what I was trying to understand)