3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evil Resident 01.12.19 09:46 pm

Bushes through metal? (Fallout 4)

Good time of day. Tell me is there any mod removes this misunderstanding.

11 Comments
Sort by:
F
FileCrasher 01.12.19

Resident Evil
It is possible without mods, if you put first the stairs (or Elevator), and then the second tier floor and the first floor. Ie the first floor is obtained suspended in the air.

This image is not mine (taken from here) and it is with the mod, but the principle is the same.

E
Evil Resident 01.12.19

FileCrasher
I have it and so suspended.

SpoilerOr do you mean that it is necessary to raise the Foundation above the bushes?

F
FileCrasher 01.12.19

Evil Resident wrote:
...it is necessary to put the basis of the above bushes
That's about it.

A
ArXangel_ann 01.12.19

Resident Evil
Scrap Everything removes almost all
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5320/

E
Evil Resident 01.12.19

ArXangel_ann
Thank you very much. Came out almost perfect.

J
JoKeRD07 01.12.19

Resident Evil
Bethesda, what more do you want?

E
Evil Resident 01.12.19

JoKeRD07
Would like another number part.

B
Basil44 01.12.19

ArXangel_ann wrote:
Scrap Everything removes almost all
all, but not all. remain in different branches, which are impossible to remove even with a scrap.
this mod removes them https://gamer-mods.ru/load/fallout_4/grafika/no_more_twigs/139-1-0-6275

L
Lodurr 01.12.19

The problem of such mods is that they delete everything, not only in the settlement, and throughout the Commonwealth of naked polygons are formed. A special plate that fixes to the grass, which is supposedly the grass is removed from unwanted places. Put like this, go on the road with clouds, look at me GG waist-deep in the asphalt left. :D)
Removed called, just mesh surface dropped below the level. Grass is gone yeah, only the surface has dropped as much from textures. )
In such cases there are two commands through the console, delete, or markfordelete. The first just hides the objects from view and you can enable them back if need be, and the second removes objects at all. Before their use is strongly advisable to make a test saved game, especially before using the second command, because when clicking on the object doesn't always display the ID of this object. As I removed the thread, poked the mouse like on it, and remove the lighting after the introduction of the team. To use the commands, open the console, poking at the object with the mouse, it appears ID, enter a command, first or second, jamaate inter, close the console. What would the changes take effect you need to restart the game, ie to get out of it completely, and start again.

A
ArXangel_ann 01.12.19

Basil44
Prefer to clean manually, and only where I need. Because as correctly noted above - like fashion to operate on the entire territory. In the end, the seams climbs, textures are not joined, the objects hang in the air, etc. bonuses. No thanks

l
longerr2007 01.12.19

ArXangel_ann
Totally agree.Just markfordelete.If we are really sorry for the time,you can install this mod https://gamer-mods.ru/load/fallout_4/doma_poselenija/settlements_clean_up/135-1-0-6857
At least it's not scrap-killer.