3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xxxxredmanxxxx 01.12.19 09:47 pm

Fishing on PC with a joystick (Red Dead Redemption 2)

What kind of trouble, for some reason, the character in out fishing (On a PC with a joystick) do not cut the line when you turn the right stick, it winds up but terribly slow, in the end, I just can't catch a fish, then take keyboard in hand, and for 2-3 seconds to pull prabu, there's even an animated spin to the bait faster, but take the joystick and twist the right stick, so you're doing 10 turns and he is a couple of degrees scrolls(((((
8 Comments
Sort by:
s
shicha 01.12.19

At the current if the controller sucks, xbox one x all the rules, while fishing, take it as a General rod, rib and twist the stick like a coil, very cool, bought specifically for DDR, for fishing and treasure unplayable without a gamepad

x
xxxxredmanxxxx 01.12.19

I have a joystick on the PS4.
Everything works fine, here is the current weird problem with fishing)))

S
S.t.e.n 01.12.19

xxxxredmanxxxx
The wrong way we can twist?))... I remember the first time Curling was caught, I twist, I think What the fuck for so long...like approaching, and it seems there is no..in the end, you understand...
In fact, I noticed the Joss pulled out faster than on the keyboard...

x
xxxxredmanxxxx 01.12.19

S. T. E. n
Yes, I already did that screwdriver to it is not put)))))

D
DemanShu 01.12.19

shicha wrote:
for fishing and treasure unplayable without a gamepad
shicha
And what is the connection controller, and treasure that for convenience?

s
shicha 01.12.19

DemanShu
well, if you don't plan stupid to grindith collector on the online map, then you will not be able to do as they did on the consoles, running near the treasure gamepad starts to vibrate, a keypad mouse to collect treasures only stupid pilot whale monsters and looking at the online map on any site

D
DemanShu 05.04.21

shicha
Got it. I was planning to choose a collector online. There is a gamepad. Thanks for the clarifications.

M
MRGadzooks 05.04.21

xxxxredmanxxxx
I have the same problem. The thumb is not very comfortable, the current is forefinger. I thought maybe someone set up the button. How did you solve this problem yourself?