3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-MODEUZ- 01.12.19 09:47 pm

The problem with the first run in Epic games (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Good day. I come to you with a request for help.

Finally got around to buying РДР2. The decision was made to buy in epics, as many launcher I already Harat. Although after installing the game, still have installed the laucher the Rock star.
After installing and running the game for Epics, open Rockstar thinks a few moments, then says this:
Spoiler

Of course neither repeat nor safe mode does not give any result.

Tried options:
Reinstallation;
Check;
Updated driver 441,41;
Restart;
Delete and start new account Rockstar;
Start with the VPN;
Letter in support :) (didn't answer)

System: win 10. GTX 1060 (6gb). i5-7400. 16gb RAM

Tell me, what else can be the solution to the problem?
And then write about the volcano. What is this?

Thanks in advance for help and answers.
I would like to play on the weekends.
14 Comments
Sort by:
g
geimer.by 01.12.19

To understate the graphics settings try:
C:\Users\User\Documents\Rockstar Games\Red Dead Redemption 2\Settings\
file system.xml either remove it or find the old and understate the schedule in the manual, to open Notepad, Notepads, ultraeditor.
I usually flew the message after the first run of the game, and after the update, I changed the resolution to 1920x1080 and then have the game let in the graphics settings and there is already understated graphics.

-
-MODEUZ- 01.12.19

geimer.by
I don't even have such a folder :(

d
dilat 01.12.19

-MODEUZ-
Because the game does not run, namely it to run it and creates

-
-MODEUZ- 01.12.19

dilat
can somebody in the network to fill?
I have 4K monitor - maybe because of this?

d
dilat 01.12.19

-MODEUZ-
Hardly because of the monitor
https://yadi.sk/d/7nqjgW26VTR_ww

P
POLKOVNIK2005 01.12.19

-MODEUZ-
And try to create the folder config for the settings you take here https://www.playground.ru/files/red_dead_redemption_2_grafika_i_optimizatsiya_kak_na_xbox_one_x-195675/

-
-MODEUZ- 01.12.19

dilat
have nepomohlo
POLKOVNIK2005
Just do the button start is not pressed :(

So what's a volcano?

P
POLKOVNIK2005 01.12.19

This API is either the Volcano or Dx12. Choose any Volcano as would be more productive and more stable in this game and direktom picture I like more. Yes and try to run the test files that failed to load. Yes, and I also have a 4K monitor.

g
geimer.by 01.12.19

-MODEUZ-
Vulkan (API) you'll have it in the graphics settings when you start the game
Vulkan allows high performance to display real-time various applications with 3D graphics.
I'm not sure, but maybe the game me cancer or sideways monitor your sees and she does not like or she can't pick up the graphics settings, and the result is a game crash on the start.
This is just a guess, at this point I'd tried everything, change the monitor to another, if the game starts then already to think what to do in the config to work with your main monitor.
If the game does not run on a different monitor to look for the cause either in hardware or in Windows.
Here is my config:
The CPU type - QuadCore Intel Core i7-920, 2933 MHz
Motherboard - MSI X58 Platinum SLI (MS-7522) (2 PCI, 3 PCI-E x1, 2 PCI-E x16, 6 DDR3 DIMM, Audio, Dual Gigabit LAN, IEEE-1394)
The video card - 3GB GeForce GTX 1060 (3 GB)
Disk drive - Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB (500GB SATA-III) - the Game stands on it, and Windows also divided into two drive.
Monitor - Samsung SyncMaster P2770H/P2770FH (Digital) [27 LCD] (H9MZ702053)
Operatives 16 gigov.
Windows 10 enterprise build from LTSC (SmokieBlahBlah.12.07.18)
Can chemto help, playing medium - low, though 2 weeks unplayable, yesterday launched the game, all the rules, a bit of running.

I
ILYAS-A 22.02.21

TS Well, what happened?

L
L1TTle.PonY 12.06.22

Friends! Instructions for all those who have a provider Rostelecom!
By trial method, I have established the game launch sequence for those who bought from the Epic Games Store.

1) Install the Wi-Fi reception antenna on the computer. (You can buy at any computer store)
2) Go to Windows services and activate the WLAN service.
3) Connect to the Internet through the distribution from the phone.
4) Download RockStar Games Launcher from your phone network and update it.
5) Transfer the network to the LAN of the computer (in my case, Rostelecom) and download the game in Epic Games.
6) Upon completion of the download of the game, it will switch back to distributing the network from the Wi-Fi phone.
7) Launch the game through Epic Games or a shortcut on the desktop - set the settings. Quit game = save. Close the RockStar Tray Launcher.
8) Now you can turn off the distribution of the WLAN network from your phone and turn on the regular LAN cable.
9) All subsequent launches should be launched from Epic Games or through a shortcut on the Desktop. We don't launch the RockStar launcher ourselves!
10) Enjoy the license of Red Dead Redemption 2.

E
Evil in the flash 12.06.22

L1TTle.PonY
Well, crutches of course :)

L
L1TTle.PonY 12.06.22

Evil in the flash
I agree, but we have what we have)))

T
Tisdare 01.07.22

About Rostelecom, to the point - many complain that they cannot play RDR for this very reason. You can find info on discord