3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Burster 01.12.19 09:48 pm

Issues (Endless Space)

Started to play this game. Chose only one enemy - Safonov. He played for a United Empire. Took the easy difficulty level. Still they develop wild pace and Navy they have some just enduring. Experimented with the size of the galaxy, density of stars, included off pirates. All to no avail. At some point they declare war and kapets. Though of course I set the option only of a military victory. What in diplomacy with them at all about anything it was not possible to negotiate but to declare war. What for then such option in the game - is unclear. The same is observed in the case of the game with the eaters. Generally chose the easiest difficulty level. Again, no diplomacy besides declaring war, and again they have some just enduring fleet. Not able to upgrade your ships. Seized 10-12 star systems where 4-5 planets. It still does not help. How does it actually play then? Choosing the easiest difficulty level, disabling pirates and random events, creating characters (for some reason (may be only three but more to the Academy will not go)) anyway, in the end naletay more powerful fleet of the enemy, not the ability to conduct diplomacy. What, when you play Endless Space Disharmony at some point begin to descend on the robbery of their systems. With it literally on every step. What the hell is that? At the same time I added money. But, I wasn't planning to Rob their own system.
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleks Keyn 01.12.19

There is) a Challenging game really. Or Sofony all punished by either the death eaters.
Read the guides, but still, as soon as the enemy learns the flights are along the lines of (do not remember the name of the technology), so immediately began hell. Because before you could at least sadifit system, then they fly where they want. Tried all the points in science, tried to ESTs, the Commissar, tried in the balance. Still the enemy fleet is just a cut above. And the unions have entered into, exchanged technologies ESTs, and most of it was that my civilization merged last)
In General, did not understand and abandoned the case.

C
CaptainReks 01.12.19

To negotiate and increase the number of seats in the Academy you should first explore the branch of technology diplomacy.
And to build a more powerful fleet first explore the ships with large tonnage (branch of technology expansion) then explore the military branch of technology.
While all this will be explored in one of his systems increase the production industry, in order to quickly build a fleet.
Something like that))

S
Sovereign 01.12.19

Next time, try for Harmony against Sophonow....will be even more fun))

a
ant.ares 01.12.19

Endless Space (1.01.58 - 3)
people who tell me what means this icon, in the tree, those have not found any other tehi with this badge in basic training and instructions, too, nothing
Spoiler
p.s. the answer given by the game during the event
Spoiler