3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vitaliku76 03.12.19 05:30 am

Puritan or radical, people tell me (Warhammer 40.000: Inquisitor - Martyr)

Two branches, Puritan and radical. The essence of what I'm already on level 78, but these branches are not opened in any way in the game for psyker and Crusader. Started to play for Technorati, there just allowed to choose... I do not understand anything. For other classes, these branches are not working?
6 Comments
Sort by:
V
Volk-Naemnik 03.12.19

On the main plot (about Martur and on) quite a lot of elections, the radical\Puritan, and in the weekly investigations meeting.
But if you downloaded the old Persians (there was a story to patch adds these elections), respectively, then missed it.

V
Vitaliku76 03.12.19

The Wolf Mercenary
thanks for coming out you first need to start?

V
Vitaliku76 03.12.19

The Wolf Mercenary
Tell a friend, that is so strange for me homework challenge...complete 2 missions in a row cleaning for 30 minutes, at least at your level. Not once have completed in a row with a stopwatch 4 missions, sweeps, 5 levels above, and still call hangs. Maybe I do not understand. I would be grateful for a hint, is killing me already this crap.

V
Volk-Naemnik 03.12.19

Vitaliku76
First rule - do not play in Russian! There is a translation back when I was gear fast stuff, and it practically is not updated.
There is likely another job, but it is no translation in the localization, the game you put the text from another job (because this type of missions I haven't seen in a long time, and before there are 3 or 4 missions I had to do).

V
Vitaliku76 03.12.19

The Wolf Mercenary
got it, thanks.
Put English, you're right, just another job. Thank you.

e
elgi 30.03.21

Tell me. Seasonal characters don't have Puritan / Radical paths?
I created a character recently seasonal, but these branches are not active, it seems like I'm going through the plot.