3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CCCPDriver 03.12.19 05:57 am

The removal of restrictions on the construction of the base. (Instruction) (No Man's Sky)

Hi all. In a recent update, fondamentale, the developers added the ability to build bases. But building there are restrictions to limit the construction of parts, and areas where you can build a base.

What you need to do to remove this limitation?!

It's simple: Go on the road D:\Games\No Mans Sky\Binaries\SETTINGS ( drive and folder with the game, we can vary)

TKGRAPHICSSETTINGS open the file with Notepad or any text editor and look for two lines:

1. name=RemoveBaseBuildingRestrictions value=true /> (Change false to true) Is to expand the area.

P. S that would build tsilindricheskoi room when the limit is 30,you need to be outside the base.

2.Property name=BaseBuildingLimit value=2000 />
(Change 2000 to any value, ATTENTION! Do not put too much,the game may simply not run, I recommend 5000-9000)

13 Comments
Sort by:
S
SwedovSandr 03.12.19

CCCPDriver
For fans of God of war looks better, the Board is cool... And for everyone else, throw in J. D. TKGRAPHICSSETTINGS . It will be useful

C
CCCPDriver 03.12.19

SwedovSandr
this file also for the graphics setting responsible, so the game may not start with him.

A
AleksBes 03.12.19

I have worked only after I figure put the other in BaseBuildingLimit. From true/false no results.

p
peacemaker87 03.12.19

I would have to remove the limitation of the construction site. want to build a tower to orbit)

D
DEADLORAN 03.12.19

writes denied(((((((9

N
Nestor Te 03.12.19

Choate did not understand how it works or not
and 13 blocks in height it is about Landshaft the above can be done (probably right up to the border saroornagar the perimeter of the base)
was tortured to search database that is not in the pit was not a hill-these are General?

actually ograniczenia grieve, right through the planet not to cut (as can be done in Astroneer) rise above the clouds is also impossible

G
Graft Andreev 03.12.19

peacemaker87
DUDE I'M YOUR DREAM DONE! Wanted a station in orbit to build like the rules... But when I usel into orbit I was in zero gravity! Me the camera was free to browse around. But after when wydech in orbit to build as far as you can!))))

A
ApMaJIuH 03.12.19

And in Synthesis to remove the limit on the blocks, there is an alert failed to load database (3002/3000).
The file has no row Property name=BaseBuildingLimit value=3000, then where it reads. Tricky sometimes).

k
kalak4a 24.05.21

Guys, everything is ingenious is simple, you don't need to shaman with files, I ran into the same problem, when building it writes that the limit of buildings was exceeded, I play at full minimum salaries, but it was only necessary to set the "base complexity" parameter higher in the graphics settings, on high and lo and behold, FPS has not gone anywhere, but this problem and another bug with the construction site disappeared)

I
Ivan Polevoy 24.05.21

But the problem has not gone anywhere, there is a limit of 3k buildings and, although it is possible to build further, now I already have 4,220 of them, with a vegetable garden, but such a base does not allow uploading to the network. I don’t know, they don’t pull the server or that, in general, it’s a shame. There is no way to get around this limit, as I understand it, even adding a line with Property name = "BaseBuildingLimit" value = "2000" /> in the settings file (it has already been removed from there with the update) does not solve the problem. If anyone finds a working way, write to me in response to a comment, I will see it in notifications.

x
xGraf 12.07.21

kalak4a
Kapets, it helped, thanks. In general, as a strategy player, he could not even think that graphics affect the mechanics of the game, this is some kind of stupidity. They still would have made the loading speed of the game dependent on the set sound volume.

T
TipoSharik 29.11.21

Ivan Polevoy,
why upload the database to the network? what does it give? Will the base be saved with a limit?

H
Hydrolisk 11.05.22

TipoSharik
sometimes on planets you can find the object "base suitable for settlement". I believe this is exactly what someone uploaded to the network