3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Masutatsu777 03.12.19 05:57 am

Test Abstergo (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Guys tell me... what do you mean Break the 5 vessels previously flagged passed almost everything, and this test don't know how to pass???
7 Comments
Sort by:
v
vovastij 03.12.19

Choose the enemy ship with a spyglass and put it on the label, and then fight.

s
serg151107 03.12.19

who are agile guards?

A
Artem_12345 28.10.21

Hello, please tell me how to pass the abstergo test on ps 4: disarm 3 dexterous guards and kill them with the same weapon.? How many videos have I watched and read in total, everywhere on the pc, I can’t understand and it doesn’t work on ps 4 pro .. (((help good people

N
Nurp 28.10.21

Artem_12345
knock the weapon out of their hands, in my opinion a knife, and kill them with the same weapon

A
Artem_12345 28.10.21

Nurp
So I start a fight with him on my bare fists, I reflect a counter attack on d then on x, like to knock it out, sometimes it doesn't, if it knocks it out, it doesn't finish it off with a blade, I can't figure out how to do it all on the joystick to take the weapon away from him and kill them, I've already gone through the whole game almost everything I can, but I can't 🤦🏻‍♂️

T
Timofey2007 18.03.22

Guys, please tell me how to pass the test of abstergo "kill one enemy with each weapon", I have 8 out of 9. I tried everything, please help!

T
Timofey2007 18.03.22

Artem_12345
If you play on a gamepad, then listen:
1. When the enemies try to hit you, press the counterattack button.
2. Sharply press the pick up weapon button, I personally have a B button on the switch.
3. When an enemy stands up, now throw him with a weapon.