3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Malice 03.12.19 06:02 am

Not work fashion (Fallout 4)

22 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 03.12.19

In INIшниках all prescribed.
Try the NMM from the administrator to launch and run the game through NMM.

V
Vyxyxol 03.12.19

Go down the path of my documents/My games/Fallout 4...
1. Open Fallout4Custom.ini using any text editor.
* Please note the change of file after patch 1.2
2. Add the following lines to the file Fallout4Custom.ini
[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=
3. Save the file and close it...

V
Vyxyxol 03.12.19

Then in AppData/Local/Fallout 4 check all the text files, if they are nothing more than Fallout4.esm does not contain, then run NMM from the administrator, then open the file again and check whether there are plugins if added, then put all the files attribute is read only and check the game working plugins.

V
Venom_Hunter 03.12.19

People such trouble:
1. Version of the game 1.4.132
2. Latest NMM with nexusmedia
3. With administrator rights, everything is OK In the files above all have and need strings, and lists with mods in addition to the Fallout4.esm.

In the game menu appears (for example, put Homemaker latest) = there are slots, but there are no icons nor the objects themselves, who want to build... But did everything according to instructions, set AWKR, and so on. (all as expected and painted it). And optionally, some objects flicker, and most invisible... a Similar situation with the mod Alternative constructions = same slots in the workshop appears, see names of buildings, and icons, and the objects themselves are not visible...

What could be the problem?

44lok 03.12.19

Venom_Hunter
Put the Data folder from the mod into the game not always correctly puts NMM or in the archive with the mod are several variants of the mod.

P
Paganuch 03.12.19

All registered, downloaded, installed, not manually nor by nexus fashion can not deliver. Help somebody! And without mods to build is not possible, and I painfully love this business. Earlier there was a version 1.4 ...all was put and worked manually. Installed version 1.7....with all the additions and mods to put back can't do everything like last time, I thought sohranki old, re-started, modes of dialogues is made to work, the rest I want to kill myself trying everything. Maybe the old game is not correctly removed. The game is not patchy and removed the old and put new.Somebody help pliz.

K
Kirlusha 03.12.19

Paganuch
Delete all of the folders in path: c:\users\My name\AppData\local\fallout 4 and
all ini-schnick with settings from my documents
Then, run the launcher, all attitude and plug fashion.

B
BlackTigerTK 03.12.19

Paganuch
Hmm.. stupid question... but asterisk before the names of the plugins in the file plugins.txt have a place to be? In version 1.7.x is definitely a must. Hmm what version? Latest Sami stars put. A mod on the dialogues, most likely. does not have its own esp file is just a set of files in the directory interface.

P
Paganuch 03.12.19

about stars was not vkurse. Googled, try SPS

P
Paganuch 03.12.19

Yes, it works!!!

T
Taiger4820 03.12.19

I have a problem I follow the instructions but don't work fashion associated with the workshop (and they are almost all associated with it)version of the 15 pirates please help

I
Insurgent 03.12.19

Hellow)

Personally, I have worked in fashion, but one of them [Mod advanced dialog interface]
(XDI.esm - attention!!!>>> NOT .And ESP .ESM )
- constantly reset (uncheck) - and probably from doing it .esm, he was not active, that is, enter the game, activate it AGAIN.. play is good.. but as soon as I exit the game.. then AGAIN.. EVERY TIME )))

SOLUTION:
..in AppData/Local/Fallout 4 are 2 files (DLCList.txt and Plugins.txt)
.. so I just gave there the name of my mod (DXI.esm)
- BUT !!!
Need to register in the file where DLCList.txt - strictly following it files .ESM the game..after all the DLC is shorter))

...and in the file Plugins.txt just at the top...
WELL, put both file attributes - READ-ONLY ))

I hope someone will help))
The world

B
B0ND 03.12.19

44лок
These modmanager came up with the same aspiring set and removed after 5 minutes, realizing that they are NOTHING more than a longer install not given, and there is never a problem with the mod.

l
longerr2007 15.01.21

darkerthannothing
How many? There is only one worker-MO2.

d
darkerthannothing 15.01.21

Vyxyxol
By the way, thanks for the very lines

L
Lodurr 15.01.21

B0ND wrote:
realizing that they do not give ANYTHING except for a longer installation,
Well why. Through them, mods can be removed without hemorrhoids. In what kind of choice to make through fomod, especially if the mod is not familiar and you do not know which file is responsible for what. But in general, yes, they also double the size of the mods for rollback .. and if the size of the mods goes to gigabytes, then it quite noticeably takes up space on the hard one. It is best to put some basic mods through them. For example AAF, or CBBE, etc. Or some kind of fashion that you put temporarily to watch. Everything else is best set manually. But, what would put manually, you need to figure out what where how and why. Sometimes you also have to reign. Therefore, maybe they don’t give anything for you, but for those who don’t fumble at all, fashion is the only way to put it. ;)

d
darkerthannothing 15.01.21

Ai fine message was deleted, well, I can't write anything to the bastard again. The essence of my claim to organizers, in incorrect work with F4SE, I am not that a strong coder, but it seems that the organizer can cause blocking of the original ini file of the game, which, as a result, causes errors when working with mods, in the case of MO this happens if you put F4SE at startup (and sometimes it generally confuses exe files). Desman wrote on top of the lines that solve the problem with unreadable resources themselves, mods (textures, meshes, etc.), while MO can return this problem back. The reason for my anger is that I tried not only MO, but also two of its analogs of installers (Nexus, Fallout 4 Mod Manager), while the solution to the problem turned out to be in two lines of text and in hours (I will not say exactly how many) lost time, in connection with which,

s
saa0891 15.01.21

B0ND wrote:
These mod managers came up with the shit-
eaters that were not finished I don't know about the shit-eaters, but to set the mods manually, it really needs to be repulsed, I have no idea where to spend a lot of time, sort out the folders, then copy it all, and if you delete it, I I’m not saying that there are many complex mods that will hang up manually, for example, the same True Storms, when through NMM it is done instantly in one click, and just as quickly removed, I’m not saying that a bunch of mods support additional functions and you’ll do it all you immediately see in the description, the only thing that is required of you is to put a tick on the desired option, and the most important thing is that I never had any problems with the mods installed via NMM.

I would have hanged myself if I set all this and removed it manually, it cannot come to my mind who might like such hemorrhoids and a useless waste of time with manual installation.

m
meyrambek93 15.01.21

Guys, first of all, try through the launch of HMM through the admin and F4 itself. And then on the advice of the forum !!!

r
reed33 15.01.21

people need help, I put sim settlements on the pirate and when I try to start them in the game itself, the game does not affect them when rebooting, I don’t know why, and with the lux menu, the same work is not immediately launched, but you need to additionally run it through modifications