3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LUCKLESS 03.12.19 06:02 am

The problem with the textures (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Re-create the topic with a more detailed description, you can still tell anyone what the problem is.
Hello, not long ago, with the purchase of Red Dead Redemption 2 has discovered a strange problem with the textures in the game, and not only in this but in all where there are a large number of small objects such as grass, hair, trees and so on. Textures like shimmer, don't have time to upload during sudden movements. Also in the latest Call of Duty MW 2019 APEX and Legends notice that textures are loaded directly during the game, as you get closer to them character. In the DDR in General one gets the feeling that some of the missing pixels is stupid. Tried almost everything: 1. Put old archived driver NVIDIA, updated to the latest version, reinstalled Windows, updated BIOS, changed thermal paste on percents, chased none the percent of different tests(all normal no abnormalities), a fully dumped setup BIOS, changed the graphics card on the same, check the power supply for the presence of swollen kenderov(all right). Actually spent a shitload of time, but am 100% sure that it is not software or a specific game and hardware. Even connected another good monitor, I changed the HDMI cable to Display Port. In General, it is necessary to suspect just lack of power or PD fault, processor failure, or motherboard. Configuration: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 3.2 GHz(overclocking to 3.5 worth while), memory XyperX Fury 2х8ГБ 2400MHZ, graphics card MSI ARMOR GTX OC Edition 6GB 1060, power supply Cooler Master RS-500-PCAP-l3 500vatt, motherboard Asus PRIME B-350M-K. Oh yeah and the game is ADATA 240GB SSD.
The link to the video from the game:
21 Comments
Sort by:
g
geimer.by 03.12.19

The power supply would be replaced by far more powerful, IMHO.
I took here such config: CPU Type: QuadCore Intel Core i7-920, 2933 MHz (which I have now along with a motherboard MSI X58 Platinum SLI (MS-7522) (2 PCI, 3 PCI-E x1, 2 PCI-E x16, 6 DDR3 DIMM, Audio, Dual Gigabit LAN, IEEE-1394) and memory), the unit immediately took OCZ-ZC750W-EU and let it then was even a lot for this system when I was dzhefors 660, now the exact same system and is 1060 video card and also let it too much I guess, but there are felts folk belief, if it's really that the unit is always 20% less than the stated capacity.
So something like this, you decide.
PS. And all this I took when they were top, so you know how much they already serve me faithfully, the computer works for 15 hours in the game actively playing, in General I have the job yet, that I can play games for 15 hours ))) but already looking for another job, because this all ends Lafayette.

L
LUCKLESS 03.12.19

Damn it just all depends on what the donor komplektuhu no, my friends, too, almost all 500Ватники stand. Someone would saratogo who can build a logical chain from what and why to continue like this ever happens, and most interestingly, what is still a problem then)))) Already the 2nd week of not playing, everyone is looking for solutions)

g
geimer.by 03.12.19

And then groping is not needed, the chain is always built replacement parts, and preferably not have one, not one advanced let's say the master would never say that this is the case, well, I have not seen that 100% was like he said, always changing in order, and is the culprit ))
Yes, there are visible problems, say how I played the game and OPA dramatically displayed artifacts from flowers in the form of Tetris)))and then after the monitor goes to a black screen, and then there are two options either its a all or monitor )()) but also can and the CPU and memory))) but I had the video card on the server is ancient and I delivered and it worked even slowed, so has been deleted video card, burned nafik under load stupid she was for 2 years ))
It was also played and Monique stupidly went out too well to think either the monitor or video card and then everything else vidyahu changed too, Monique changed all plows, Monique in for repair, the power supply repaired.

L
Lodurr 03.12.19

As the bakery will collect and bake. ))
1. BP. On хх60 series always recommend a 400W, and that is always not true.
There are clowns who seriously say that the recommended PSU should all work, and waiting for something to happen. This is especially for them:
Spoiler
And then take a calculator and consider how to measure in grams. Because I deal all the time with this series, you can specifically say what you would on the calculator did not count on ГТХ260 and then needed a 550W PSU. On ГТХ960 now I have 600W on ГТХ1060 and 2060 need a 650W PSU.
2. Processor. He recommended RAM 1600 MHz and 2666 MHz, why would you bet 2400?
3. SSD as you it can stand a game unless it weighs 120GB? This is without starting. Where are temporary files, swap file, virtual BPAM you should be 12Gb, etc.

L
LUCKLESS 03.12.19

Lodurr
240 GB is not enough for this game?
Memory 2400 is standard, and so is 2866 like.
Well then, I'll try to find my friends BP-shnik on the 600 at least, check unsubscribe)

L
Lodurr 03.12.19

LUCKLESS wrote:
240 GB is not enough for this game?
If you System is on another disk, then enough, and even the place will be another RDR. )

L
LUCKLESS 03.12.19

Lodurr
Of course on the other)) two of the same SSD, the other on 120. Varick even as they suck up power PSU

l
lookaway 03.12.19

the power supply is not the most powerful, but it should be enough, if he's a bronze at least.
with such a system the consumption should not exceed 300 watts, I think (not Chi 5700хт worth it).
it is always possible to measure, in principle, if there is anything.

about shimmering textures specifically, in DDR - I, too, have this problem.

about the processor and RAM.
don't know how much consumes 10 series Riesen, it's time.
two - I heard that for them the speed of RAM is very important for proper operation.
30 series fixed it.

but generally, Yes. can be patalenica with PD not hvatat for the video card, if the unit is cheap.
better thread somewhere to get another one to test.

b
bxlunltd 03.12.19

Dude,I think you're okay. As for the foliage with points is something like render foliage from R*.This feature was in GTA V with distant objects. This is not a problem of your iron,so the engine renders images including vegetation

L
LUCKLESS 03.12.19

bxlunltd
Well, other then judging by VIDOS such nonsense is not present.
Today put 600 jacket the difference either. It is possible of course everything is as it should be, but it looks servigliano all, especially the face and beard.

b
bxlunltd 03.12.19

Actually what to say about the graphics in Red Dead Online,it's there I think a slightly trimmed for optimization.

l
lookaway 03.12.19

LUCKLESS
tried TAA smoothing to include?
it seemed to me that there is no flicker tekturek.

in General, there are now bugs with some shadows and shading in General.
after you change the graphics of the shadows it can afford to go with black speckles, and the aliasing is not work properly.

L
LUCKLESS 03.12.19

lookaway
Yes, at high costs, without it, in General, all sad, sorry ultra settings no, then I guess you'd all be lost. And by the way why do not work the control panel settings of NVIDIA, Unscrew everything on max and to sense 0

l
lookaway 03.12.19

LUCKLESS
I do not know. and you twisted the panel?
I set a fast plane, low response and anisotropy 16x only.

L
LUCKLESS 03.12.19

lookaway
Everything on high))))

L
LUCKLESS 03.12.19

lookaway
Looked VIDOS with the same build as me, in the benchmark game, in my opinion the same garbage, though in 1080p, not particularly clear. What I have risen 7 2700Х like no such problem or it was almost invisible. So in the course need to upgrade at least to 2700х. Only now realized that he prodeshevit when I collected the computer with it, it would be better overpaid 10K rubles and bought the Intel all. Coveted price, the number of cores. Now I understand that AMD percent shit in fact.

L
LUCKLESS 03.12.19

Would be an ultra setting for smoothing the TAA, there were no problems. Basically, as I noticed, but it solves the problem, the rest as soon as did not twist - all to no avail

C
ClevoGame 03.12.19

LUCKLESS wrote:
Now I understand that AMD percent shit in fact
not percent case?♂?♂

L
LUCKLESS 03.12.19

ClevoGame
Well, objectively they are still worse than Intel. And then what's the problem, I will explain.

C
ClevoGame 03.12.19

LUCKLESS
where they are worse than Intel? 3000 Ryazan goes in the level and in some situations outperforms Intel