3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DevilorGame 03.12.19 06:05 am

Logitech sound fix (temporary) (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

As many of you know the game has problem with audio in my example I have a Logitech G35 headset there was no sound of the dialogues in the cut scenes, the character silently moved. Yubisoft about this issue, I know, but patches are not yet. The problem is that the game clumsy supports 7.1 audio.
My solution to this problem:
1. Go in the game.
2. Alt+tab
3. Settings->Sound
4. Disable everything except your headset (see screenshot)
5. Right-click on your headset - > DISABLE
6. Again right-click on your headset - > ENABLE.
Go to the game and enjoy the sound.

9 Comments
Sort by:
X
XaHTHaX 03.12.19

Oh bro!!!! conductive stestim!!!!! I'm already exhausted with the wires from your phone to sit....
*(Tested! Logitech G933 it works!)
Thank you DevilorGame and I Hope ever will)

D
DevilorGame 03.12.19

XaHTHaX
But not for that) the floor of day was picked, initially did not understand at all what with the headset and the game was perestanavlivat, and the logs were rolled back and demolished the soft Logitech...still zero. Well, at least it works))) Judging by the black flag (had the same problem as they say) they never popravili. Glad to have helped) is Always Wellcome.

X
XaHTHaX 03.12.19

DevilorGame
If you have drops of fps, it is treated the same way) only with the cores in task Manager)
Stupid disable core and turn on again)
1) turn the game.
2) In the task Manager under the details tab(win10) in the exe. game select - to set affinity and put the checkbox to 0. and Apply!
3) Again click on set similarity" and put back all daws as it was.
4) to Expand the game.

A
AlexBlade95 03.12.19

DevilorGame
Thanks, I check today, and the keyboard and mouse also from the Lodzhitek and Claudia shines in different colors without the software and this prevents

S
Sonnyy Bot 03.12.19

DevilorGame
Well dude, thanks a lot.
In short, I have pretty good integrated audio, Realtek ALC889, bought the assassin, set, go - no sound, like all tried, three days did not play waiting for the patch coming today pagac, see your topic, run assassin, fold, I go to sound settings - turn off, then just turn - turn the game and here it is - the sound works, keep Loyce shorter.
And this game, the dialogue is great, and in fact liked it even more than washmake 3.

D
DevilorGame 03.12.19

XaHTHaX
Not optimized I have all the rules) But thanks anyway)
Sleepy Bot
But not for that, about the same as I had I half day did not understand what sound((( and the game perestanavlivat and Windu, I almost bought a headset new, and it was just very simple))) I Agree the game is a bomb, I'm only 3 Loki cleared completely, and played for 9 hours.

o
oleg navrockiy 03.12.19

The QUESTION is HOW Logitech 933G HOW to WAKE YUSBI RUNNING HEADPHONES, TOO, AND there is NO CONNECTION

A
Anton Rayt 03.12.19

didn't work in фоллыче3 on the headset Logitech G930

n
neis boom 25.05.22

God bless you!