3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 03.12.19 06:06 am

can't join the swamp camp, the troubles (Gothic)

Decided to go Готу1 for the swamp camp and got involved. Came up with a kinda cool option to pick up the harvest of the bog and the flies are not to beat. Unleashed bolotozhora collectors. Now the idol of Oran, the approval does not, and what to do then? One guru is not enough anyway. We need to get the spell sleep except the idol Kagan. Maybe someone knows of such a cheat.
27 Comments
Sort by:
P
Playshner 03.12.19

2 TG...You need the consent of the 4 idols...Take this: 1)the one at the entrance to the camp, 2)the one where the linen is washed, 3)he that preaches and he needs rookie to lead, 4)that it preaches in front of the temple..., and the fact that under the canopy – forget it...Write detail what idols for you, then I will be easier to tell you how to persuade the missing...

P
PlayGround.ru 03.12.19

The Namib, at the entrance and the idol, which is necessary to cause a person, it goes without problems. But to get to Kadar, who stands under the stadium guards, and the idol near the temple, it is necessary to use a Kagan of the new camp. But it helps to get only to one of them. Here's the catch. Write that idol, which sends over the bog also gives you a scroll of sleep. But he's a dog not talking to me.
I ask, can anyone remember where else in the game can dream to get.
From the beginning a reluctance to start, I gathered experience in all camps.

P
Playshner 03.12.19

You to this that bog sends (which oversees the Laundry) and activities fit???If not, talk to the laundresses, and one will tell you that it should change Harim...then ride it and the idol talks...

P
PlayGround.ru 03.12.19

He's already sent me for a swampie, and I'm on collectors bolotozhora unleashed, blah. Finished off, took the bog, but now the bastard idol blessings-it does not.
Early save game played this time, there is a blessing for the destruction of the hornets given, but I was thinking for the grass.
That should solve what to do now when you cannot get approval idol underwear.

P
Playshner 03.12.19

I repeat again... YOU BROUGHT THIS IDOL of HARIM??? IF NOT, TALK TO THE CLEANERS...ONE OF THEM WILL SAY THAT HARIM IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE IT AT WORK... WILL DRIVE HARIM AND THIS IDOL TALKS TO YOU...

B
BISMARK 03.12.19

He already drove Harim to the idol and the idol gave him the quest.Right?

P
PlayGround.ru 03.12.19

Of course.

B
BISMARK 03.12.19

TG.And you gave one of the gurus of stopping cigarette.

P
PlayGround.ru 03.12.19

So. Not to deliver, I explain the situation as I understand it. Two guru - Namib at the entrance and near the forge of the guru, who needs people - no problem. Remain - the bog (with the Laundry it there or with anything else), Kadar under the stadium guards and guru at the temple. Idol Kagan of the new camp in exchange for trade Bolotnikov gives you any crap for a guru outside the temple (such as help), or spells, including the spell of sleep, for the Kadar under the stadium guards. In total you can receive the blessing only one guru. What options are there?

B
BISMARK 03.12.19

Take it from a guru of the new camps-help to join the camp,he'll give you a cigarette.

P
Playshner 03.12.19

Try to go to the swamp and kill after all those hornets...and then talk to novice... and back to the idol...

P
PlayGround.ru 03.12.19

Uraaaa, nahhh! I thought all Khan, has already gone to a new camp to go. No options for you! What cigarettes did everything, and from Shershni use when the commander of the collectors have killed.
thanks to the website allgothic!!!!!!! Found there a cheat for a scroll of sleep. Everywhere is only part of the cheats given.
Now I Bolotnik, hehe. helluva lot was wondering what Diego would say. And he said nothing! Gomez I convinced as usual, but instead of giving armor says - you will have a chance.
Well, let's see how we are going to end up sleeping most of bolotine.

B
BISMARK 03.12.19

TG.You are now a mercenary?

P
Playshner 03.12.19

BISMARCK, what are difficult to read...he wrote - now I bog...

B
BISMARK 03.12.19

Ah,Yes.

V
Verjil 03.12.19

Damn, sorry!
not had time for the mercenaries to persuade!

P
Playshner 03.12.19

Che, Virgil...I also like the bog...their clothes are beautiful...

P
PlayGround.ru 03.12.19

I like the swamp. Especially when there lights are lit. And to play all the same at whom, quests of the same after admission. In the end you still dress up in waseleski the trash.

B
BISMARK 03.12.19

Clothes-supper,and especially heavy armor.

P
Playshner 03.12.19

Right, Bismarck, I said...