3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evil_Pixel 13.09.19 09:57 pm

Does not work save(the pirates). (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

The problem is: after exiting the game lost save, if you go to the main menu, then save there. Went to the leveling. Repack by xatab maybe that's it. Who can help.
54 Comments
Sort by:
S
ShARIKOV POLIGRAF POLIGRA 13.09.19

I Repack by XLASER from no problems , no crashes no lags-sohranki work

D
Dr. Full-Ass 13.09.19

44vovan
bazilews
In the folder properties, check whether the option is in compression, Compress contents to save disk space. If there is, remove and then cut in allow index... I Have so it worked.
The heresy of some kind ))

J
Jack Nilsan 13.09.19

I solved the problem,one still does not work,the comments above go in the game directory there is a file cpy.ini,there are 4 lines,you need a SavePath,there enter the game directory,delete CPY_Saves folder if existed before,and create the same folder but in the game directory,and all can save a file of the previous game,and everything works.

S
SHiiZA 13.09.19

've tried everything,absolutely everything that is written above,nothing came of it and it seems that my save was erased too,what to do ???????

S
Sergey Ivanchuk 13.09.19

I've tried everything, but helped to clean up in the attributes folder CPY_SAVES box (i.e. completely draw a blank) read only. And then when you open a save. To do this have every time before starting.

D
Deflot 13.09.19

The guys are all even easier , well as easy, go into My documents, Come on: CPY_SAVES - CPY and remove the UPLAY folder, then go into the game folder, find the file CPY.ini turn it on and the string SavePath= still after erase all copy the way of your game and paste there, save, go in game, once fully prigrezilos menu and turn off in the game folder appears again CPY_SAVES folder to which you habitually emaciate click More ... choose Allow indexing (put a tick there) and apply all for all files and all is well I fixed sohranki, all the luck <3

M
Monster-MSI 13.09.19

In my case there was a problem with antivirusnika built into Win10.
Ie just had to add to the exception list, the game ASO.

E
E.N.T.E.R_74rus 13.09.19

have you ever seen a my documentsI do not see this folder, you damn Cho XP-shka costs.I have no CPY_SAVES

S
Stas Onkin 13.09.19

Ilyassha
Thanks, your method helped, good luck!!!

H
HFN082 13.09.19

Deflot
Thanks for the help!!!!!

A
Antoha Larikov 13.09.19

I have this folder does not even appear

A
Anatol85 13.09.19

Deflot
It's all good!!! Thank you!!! Everything works. Threw in a folder pre-reserved sohranki - all cool, the game sees them!!! D:\Games\Assassin's Creed Odyssey\CPY_SAVES\CPY\UPLAY\5059 . Again bloodrock!!! ;-)

b
bitonosec999 13.09.19

Borev
I have no creates in my documents:( can not Even understand what the problem is...

u
user2004 13.09.19

Dr. Full-Ass
Thank you. Tried everything, but the problem was with file compression.

u
uvp 13.09.19

Dr. Full-Ass
Ogromnoe of spasiboooo!!! works!

S
Soldier1983 15.07.20

Evil_Pixel
Yes, thank you - saves earned on Odyssey Assassins Creed, Assassins Creed Origins and Assassins Creed Unity.
PS. Never thought that indexing had something to do with the saves will be associated, because on all drives (except server) indexing turned off including on the SSD.

a
alfag 15.07.20

Borev
Thank you. Rescued.

D
Diflyrest123 15.07.20

Guys tried all the options. Which is not helping. What to do (((

O
Oleg V 15.07.20

if saving of the old version of the game for the new version?

S
Sayway 15.07.20

Another option which helped me - in folder saves C:\Users\имя\Documents\CPY_SAVES\CPY\UPLAY to remove the box with read-only and put the file indexing (only indexing did not help). With Origin I have saves right, but this way I have been looking for Odissey.