3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gking 03.12.19 06:08 am

How to make a Russian voice acting on the pirates? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How to make a Russian voice acting on the pirates?
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alekcan 03.12.19

Download torrent need voice acting ,and throw in the folder of the Witcher ,

G
Gking 03.12.19

Аlеkcаn
I can not such find. Can you help?

d
darkold 03.12.19

Gking
In the settings you should check in the options in the English version will be options, and there you will find! Where string will be written in English language. And there you will find.

G
Gking 03.12.19

Jura Ismailov
There is nothing like it. No folders with languages. Only the installation files

Y
Yura Ismailov 03.12.19

Gking
write in PM I'm not those that threw

Y
YumiNaruta 03.12.19

system drive/users/YOU/My documents/The Witcher3
the user file settings to open with Notepad and in the line Localization,manasi EN EN saved...profit

a
areay 03.12.19

XS I immediately was all in Russian.

Y
Yug Emos 03.12.19

YumiNaruta
thank you, my good man! You're the best!!!

w
walkirialedy 03.12.19

I have steam version !set the incentive and all the extras and there are no in-nastrojkah Russian voice! there is a current subtitles to change! I have always accuarte installed:to install the game in Russian ! checked celostnosti fail and did not help! anyway the voice acting in English ! have here download voiceovers!

w
walkirialedy 03.12.19

areay
I have purchased stimovsky version with all the additions and voice in English! on accounta I have set : set current game in Russian , and have established a voice at the ingle

A
ArXangel_ann 03.12.19

walkirialedy
My God, what a nerve... Still in the topic, which is almost 3 years old
Right click on game - Properties - Language. Select Russian (or any other which you like). Steam take the voice files and the game will be in the language which is selected

w
walkirialedy 03.12.19

ArXangel_ann
not pravilnyi advice! already found a way ! as always, find! it is steam it! first you need Zaitov on the incentive to the library and choose the language from Russian otlichnyi! for example, ingle! although I have always Russian is ! choose ingle!go in the game , and don't need not in any setting in the game to go! if steam is pumped! angliskoy voice acting ! in nastrojkah :so where's the localization ! will the current subtitles ! as I entered the game! simply immediately get out ! again go to library in settings and the language! when you changed the original settings from Russian to ingle! back Russian , and steam to recover that are not in order ! and begin to zakachivat the version that is listed!

w
walkirialedy 03.12.19

ArXangel_ann
and why are you not knowing the person , write about kako hysterics !judge for yourself the hysterical man!! or are you a hysterical woman ?? do not judge yourself , 'it is at least :rudeness and poor development of the mind!