3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nvidia311988 03.12.19 06:09 am

What is this game? (This Land is My Land)

What is this game?
18 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boris999 03.12.19

nvidia311988
SHIT.

M
Magnum 500 03.12.19

The first time I see

S
Stroitel Administracii 03.12.19

Very not bad looks, good potential. Online as it is, but it is not only for trading between players. The dialogue is not bad, crafting pile up and be still, everything is broken, depends on the experience superior crafting, collecting almost all reaching the eye. Immediately run up the hands for what to take in the game. RDR on the part of Indians))
You can send tribesmen to different tasks, craft something, cut the neighbors to build a camp.
I have asked the developers to discorde, in the future will be different languages.
There is some system of karma, I don't know what does.
The price for the early clearly too high, should look at sales only.

S

Appeared free version of the game by alternative sources, is played without the Internet, to review it. Of the minuses, there is no trade with other players, but it does not interfere.

N
Nevoeiro 03.12.19

Builder Administration
She had been broken, close the access to the network and play.
The translation would be.

S

Nevoeiro
Yes there is not too difficult in General, basic knowledge.

The game has a leveling of settlements, but the chore cool to collect a bunch of skins, meat, horns and other things. Pumped up to 25 people in the camp. Tangible began to play, collect everything you need, tame horses, patrol and fight with the patrols of the enemies.
Not an intuitive system of Luke in the head I get, Celik runs, it happens in the leg cock, just dying. The arrows and bow are not changed. What it depends on is not revealed.
There is a leveling of skills like concentration in the shot and mark enemies when listens, putting his ear to the ground, is throw a Tomahawk, until I opened it. Pumping while goes quickly, but there were points where a few tens of thousands of SP required.
Tasks of the same type, intercept the convoy, courier shut the fuck up, deal with the patrol. It seems to be heard in the game, the whistles of trains, but have not yet found a railroad, maybe you can Rob. Spit until your settlement and expand, so the good karma is falling faster and help tribesmen to loot.
The stealth in the game on the fan, but the cool night obstinate camp and dump.
Did not understand what made the capture of enemy and questioning, the sense saw.

N
Nevoeiro 03.12.19

Don't know about you it's all the matter collected.But I just mastail bow and arrow, killed a stag, and what to do with it, the skin does not remove,the meat does not take the plants so the mushrooms are harvested, more trees for a bow and arrow.
Yes, shot in the head by one of Luke, and he turned around and began firing at me.
The game by the way was updated yesterday, maybe even today, will update. And in some places through rocks go.
I noticed that in some cases at the beginning of the game write a name , can give skill CP or not to give and
the zeros start the game. Depending on the name.

S

The name will give you various benefits, but after reading as developers, it became clear that only in the beginning, you can still pump it.
I have a version of 0.0.2.10919 from 23rd micropatch, seems to be no longer updated.

To collect, you have SP to spend on skills, in the same branch there are all sorts, improve the quality, quantity, and probability.

N
Nevoeiro 03.12.19

Builder Administration
v0.0.2.10936 24.

i
isp55 03.12.19

v0.0.2.10946 ))

S

isp55
now updated to this version and 10936 caught something)

M
Murgen75 11.04.22

Where? There is no jump in the game at all, there is a lousy somersault. And why did I download it? Well, at least I didn't buy it. Removed nafig, I do not need it.

A
Administration Builder 11.04.22

in general, I played it for 40 hours and got tired of it. Too uniform. Capture and expand. Build and collect loot. Download settlements and keep enemies away. After pumping through skills, it becomes not at all interesting, although there is still room to grow and the effect will only increase.
There is no plot as such, tasks are given, but not too interesting.
The settlements and the behavior of the enemies are carbon-copy done.
Too little variety, I hope they make it livelier and then you can continue to play. While demolished

N
Nevoeiro 11.04.22

The game is complete junk, and this despite the fact that they still require money for it.
The more patches come out the worse the game gets.

W
Warrior Bob 11.04.22

Can you tell the Administration Builder

if a broken weapon can be repaired somehow? I mean firearms, otherwise my revolver broke down and the rifle and so far I just sent it to the base through the fire, Outpost, but various parts also come across. Are they for assembling a new one and if so, is it possible to disassemble the old one?

Thank you.

I
Ispohan 11.04.22

Voin Bob
I can't say if it's possible to fix the broken one, I didn't bring the weapon to such a state, but you can upgrade the quality (the quality decreases as you shoot at the barrel). To do this, you need a scheme, weapons of lower quality and those same "various parts". You learn the scheme for a specific weapon model once. You can find it when capturing forts, wagons, caravans, enemy camps, among other loot. Pretty rare item.

W
Warrior Bob 11.04.22

Ispohan
thanks, I just shot a couple of times from a revolver taken from a bandos and hello, then the same thing happened with a gun.

As a result, I run with bows, the last two from crafting. Powerful, quiet, deadly. With two, because on the Military Bow, arrows are not pulled back from the game and blind man's eyes. And for the bow that I took in the old storage on the initial assignment, everything is fine with arrows, in terms of pulling them out and not stressing enough production.

K
KinologDCH 11.04.22

The best game on the subject. Thank you Creators Huge.