3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrSoulz7z 03.12.19 06:09 am

Kadar - mining (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Could someone deflate from this point all resources? One zone is superimposed on another, won the radar search resources -_-
21 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrSoulz7z 03.12.19

The image is not attached in the first message...

E
Eraser101 03.12.19

It turned out only to nice to develop.

A
ArXangel_ann 03.12.19

Nope. Zabagovan tightly. Not bad is the maximum that can be squeezed. I have permanently in the zone status here and there is dancing at the entrance to the zone rich, immediately changed to good, and if the catch area of a neighboring marker (where exhausted) is changed to zone out even if right at the point of the icon to travel, and I want to kill myself (

a
ashleyalicia 03.12.19

MrSoulz7z
Eraser101
ArXangel_ann

http://pix.playground.ru/other/2292796/
no particular problems with the development of this field have not noticed, the same stupid as everyone else, was exhausted in 10 minutes, I forgot and drove on. Walk the direction the scanner attached and whirl like a sheep on the cliffs around this place, sometimes for 20-30 minutes

A
ArXangel_ann 03.12.19

ashleyalicia
well, maladets, so lucky. And I've had no luck. And as rally on the rocks I know, thank you.

D
Dr.Kostet 03.12.19

I also did it to the only good. Zone two fields overlap, bilat! Fucked a few times for 30-40 minutes - no result. For perfectionists this is hard! I'm still not resigned! Has anyone met less than nice, for example, -slightly ?

I
IDarkaxeI 03.12.19

Dr. What does
This is a bug, there is Aladine one place beside the aunt in the crater in the Shuttle tans. though setdis out of principle. in other places normally scratch is possible, including improved and very good production. I personally scored on these two places, at all did not touch it

S
ShellSPb 03.12.19

Dr. What does
You will learn in OPA - an in-depth exploration, so there is still a lot of resources now, and if you take a skill display chests, so there is still a lot of places will be on the map, is what to do to perfectionists))

D
Dr.Kostet 03.12.19

IDarkaxeI
And I have so. But white icon on the map instead of blue is causing me cognitive dissonance)).

ShellSPb
For perfectionist we need to get to the bottom! Believe me, these nerds, I, resource in the game is lacking in abundance. BUT! All of the icons on the map should be blue! It's a shame! )). And all of the chests and without skill in their screening of your foot found. ))

T
TyanKa 03.12.19

I have the same bug, even created a theme: http://forums.playground.ru/mass_effect_andromeda/problema_s_dobychej_iskopaemyh-934085/ it turned out - in vain, as this topic already. Moderators - delete the topic!

As still to exhaust the field? Interestingly, the mining areas in the same places always, or are they randomly fall out near the source and there is as lucky?

Dr. What does wrote:
All of the icons on the map should be blue!
I'm trying to achieve, but I, for example, are not lost zone of interest. Even if the entire base cleaned out, it still burns white icon zone of interest. And not all of the monuments and Relics are painted over the blue icon. Some no chests and it is therefore impossible to take anything and they burn white. If I can't find felts there really is nothing to take.

A
ArXangel_ann 03.12.19

ashleyalicia
This is a bug. Because I have when entering the jump area status from the rich to good. And if you go once outside the zone, then status will be outside and does not change even if exactly on the place the icon stand. Can screen to show if you don't believe.
Just someone caught this bug, and someone not. That's all. But bug is the place to be.

A
ArXangel_ann 03.12.19

ashleyalicia
I'm telling you - the problem I have is not to climb somewhere on the mountain, and that bait the radar. Hanging out of range, respectively any probe which can be fixed and the resources are not displayed.
In short, screw this. No resources are murdered time...

A
ArXangel_ann 03.12.19

ashleyalicia
Not long gone. Well its in the swamp, these resources...

T
TyanKa 03.12.19

ArXangel_ann wrote:
I'm telling you - the problem I have is not to climb somewhere on the mountain, and that bait the radar.
I have the same thing. After booting from the save point icon field - it says good and it glows blue a weak signal. If you go to the second neighboring field, where everything is collected - it says Exhausted and if now again to go back - it says outside. I think it's not a bug, as I noticed that something similar happened in other places. Apparently if when the probes are placed, it has bad reception signals new zones with resources.

ashleyalicia wrote:
remember that when the radar captured resources a little bit, literally half a millimeter quickly pressed down the probe
That's probably the answer, somewhere in this area and hides the ridges.

ashleyalicia wrote:
and rollback not tried or gone far in the story?
I personally 2 times retreated. Find 4 always point to resources in the same place, but the fifth can not be found.

And you what version of Mass Effect? Just last week I upgraded to 1.5. Maybe he has a problem?

d
dos-unit 03.12.19

meaning they all deflate? by the middle of the process of special needs resources no, as in everything else. crawl in the tank to 10kV.m. it is still fun. stupidly replaced lozenge the mouse on the planets, on the same thing, only on the surface. useful for children with cerebral palsy, motor skills develops.

I
IDarkaxeI 03.12.19

hammer, indestructible white icons, take for example the EOS. after the second and last pass, decided to do all the quests and ignoring hovering on the wold mission about the upgrade of a refugee, I came to the conclusion that it is impossible to deal with these bugs, because this time the quest is stuck hardy houses for training special force, which the Embassy on the nexus is taken. although the first time it gave up. the original version, vichnevskaia. made a difficult and crazy. mad for some reason, too did not read, even though the settings did not touch on the passage. in General, you can pass something good to eat, but the implementation is sloppy. killed time got galaxies. erased. DLS will not take

T
TyanKa 03.12.19

ashleyalicia wrote:
read the info file on patch 1.06 can there that is written about him
patch 1.06 has not yet been

D
DiFinder 03.12.19

I, too, superimposed one upon the other resources, I took the improvement of production points of the nexus and all was fine

K
KAPRALMAN 03.12.19

IDarkaxeI
Similarly. Could not find it. Already on the mountain stopped. Stupid. Will not correct this.

K
KAPRALMAN 03.12.19

I found these two blue areas. Also looking for about an hour already and decided to score, but accidentally enabled scanner was driving and found. There just was nothing. About 5 of one and the other.