3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serega666 03.12.19 06:11 am

Ceased to run on the volcano (Red Dead Redemption 2)

In General, the problem is this, I have PECs gtx 1080, with the passage of the plot I randomly flew in the major cities and settlements in the direct 12, has put the volcano and the departure was no more and framrate have grown by about 5-10 frames, depending on the scene, and so went the whole story and already 100 hours played online. Yesterday I woke up, start the game and stupid me krašit, even before the logo comes, unknown error, blah blah blah, help is only a change of the volcano on DX12 through the config(system). In General I do not understand what actually happened, no driver updated, game updated to 300 meters but I that day played, the settings were not touched. Today updated the Windows, updated the Drava, reinstalled the game and nothing has changed. Can anyone know what kind of game, MB someone too, so what happened?
16 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gleccha 03.12.19

The same thing,where the 2 patch ago stopped working volcano(with error crashes after click the button "plot").Only works with dx12.That only did not do,Nitsche does not help.

S
Serega666 03.12.19

Gleccha
Brador some

G
Gleccha 03.12.19

I agree.The game on different computers at different behaves.

G
Gleccha 03.12.19

Serega666's
By the way try to put full screen mode by going to reach,but after you start of the story will fly

S
Serega666 03.12.19

Gleccha
try

S
Sanek1971 03.12.19

The new driver came out 441.41 nvidia update who have not updated, there for the volcano that was the fix

G
Gleccha 03.12.19

Sanek1971
There about the fact that now the volcano Scharping supports.But you still need to protest,and suddenly.

G
Gleccha 03.12.19

So after the new wood has started the same volcano,but including it again, I realized that the difference between the dx12 and the volcano is very significant(in terms of graphics),or under the volcano you need a different chtoli settings to put.Generally remain on dx12.

S
Serega666 03.12.19

Gleccha
hmm, I have a wood last but nothing is started)

G
Gleccha 03.12.19

Serega666's
Firewood today,28 November?

S
Serega666 03.12.19

Gleccha
from 26, version driver 441.41

j
jtt211 03.12.19

Comrades, if you are upto launching the game crashes when loading the plot, the only solution 1 - change the Volcano on DX12, if using settings.xml if flying to the start or through the game settings if it crashes during the loading plot. Faced with such a problem to release games on the PC.
Realize that performance will drop, but what to do. The problem is that on consoles the game runs on a Volcano here and a good performance, to fix the problem with DX12 will take a month or 2.

E
Efreitor_24 17.07.20

Comrades, tell me, maybe someone had a similar problem. Recently, the option vulkan flies and put back on directx 12 after restarting the game with the application settings. I mean, vulkan can not set this setting, the game does not save. Playing on a volcano and no problems. Reinstallation did not solve the problem, check the integrity of files also did not help.

A
Azamat Erbolatov 17.07.20

Efreitor_24
I also have this trouble, you could solve the problem?

E
Efreitor_24 17.07.20

Azamat Erbolatov
Found. Another version of the driver from nvidia installed.

z
zEmberg 17.07.20

Guys I don't fuck around yesterday stopped working on the volcano, before that everything worked
Demolished wood tried everything nothing helps only runs on DX12 .?