3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kolyanych 03.12.19 06:12 am

Blows (Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time)

Is there some realties combo in the game? And as the time to slow down?
16 Comments
Sort by:
d
dragon 03.12.19

To slow tap (that's tap not hold), press rewind. And combos I know are:
A little more complicated “broad impact”. Approach the enemy and attack at the same time — the Prince will swing and strike a powerful blow with the sword from top to bottom.
Sorry, no spectators, no judges.

When you freeze the enemy with a dagger immediately attack him twice with the sword to cut in half.
If you jump, then quickly attack with the sword and then a dagger, then with some share of luck it is possible to eliminate the enemy without phase “knockout”.
If the dagger the enemy blocked, then change tactics. Jump, sword, back sword and dagger. One less enemy.
It's only a few simple combinations. More difficult to master (and more effective) combos will discover yourself

d
dragon 03.12.19

To slow tap (that's tap not hold), press rewind. And combos I know are:
A little more complicated “broad impact”. Approach the enemy and attack at the same time — the Prince will swing and strike a powerful blow with the sword from top to bottom.
Sorry, no spectators, no judges.

When you freeze the enemy with a dagger immediately attack him twice with the sword to cut in half.
If you jump, then quickly attack with the sword and then a dagger, then with some share of luck it is possible to eliminate the enemy without phase “knockout”.
If the dagger the enemy blocked, then change tactics. Jump, sword, back sword and dagger. One less enemy.
It's only a few simple combinations. More difficult to master (and more effective) combos will discover yourself

g
g1_Raziel 03.12.19

g
g1_Raziel 03.12.19

how to freeze???????

N
Netron 03.12.19

Not... I like the frost one and all!...(who knows - you must hold down the special action[m2] and hit rewind[R]) after that, the Prince like mad starts to Nastica one dead man to the other and erase all in the dust! :D .....
Well, if not all tanks filled, it is most effective against those through whom the jump is not possible is a disruptive leap from the wall ^_^ ........ (In fact, they easily wet!)

N
Netron 03.12.19

2 g1_Raziel - to freeze the reptile press button [E](default)

P
PlayGround.ru 03.12.19

how to make a super combo ??????????????????????????

R
Raven 03.12.19

Well as dagger to beat ? Well, anything does not work...

B
Beyond 03.12.19

Actually TAB by default if I do not mess up, and then you look in the settings, I reassigned so not sure exactly. Long ago it was...

A
Andrey_P 03.12.19

About the combo:
The best effect is to strike the enemy at a time, ie hit one once or twice, then moving on to the next, then the next, etc To do this together with punch to press the direction keys on the next enemy. All in the game 8 directions. The result is a real firecracker. But if the enemy put a unit, the series will be interrupted.
Counterattack sword: hold block, press the slash. The Prince makes a short movement. If this movement to catch the enemy attack will be characterized by a clang followed by a counterattack. If you press ahead of time, the enemy attack will pass. If the enemy is not in front of the Prince, and the side or rear, simultaneously with the strike it is necessary to press the direction keys on the enemy (the unit still stuck :) ). Cuttings on the counter-attack (and block) are not caught.
Counter-attack with a dagger: same as above, only instead of a blow with a sword stab
Coup with the rebound: press the direction to the enemy + jump, during the coup a blow with a sword 2 times
Coup with the acquisition: press the direction to the enemy + jump, during the coup a blow with a sword, then stab with a dagger
Jump with a lead of any subject (mainly from walls, but from the tables and from trees...):
Option 1: with sword in hand, hold the direction of the nearest wall, press jump. When the Prince touched a foot to the wall, click a blow with a sword or dagger (preferably a sword). The result - flying straight at the enemy. If you are lucky, you can knock several.
Option 2: with sword in hand, being one step away from the wall, hold the direction on the wall, press jump. When the Prince touched a foot to the wall, press jump. The result is supposed to be flying in an arc behind the enemy. During the flight click the blow with a sword 2 times. If you stand too close to a wall, jump does not work, unlike option 1.
Freezing: to strike with a dagger, if there is at least one charged Crescent dagger. Hit any block and immobilizes the enemy. Using ANY frozen enemy can jump. If you just punch it, it will be a long fall. During this time, you can deal with the rest, and then quietly take his sand. It is important not to forget about him for a long time :)
Slow time - scroll key time ago a short press (a worthless thing)
Egobestbuy - hold block, press the scroll key time ago longer. Then key areas to the enemy, then the 2 stroke. Only works in battle, and then not always :). For this you need to fill all the crescents of dagger, and half-moons should be the same as the basic (yellow) tanks

P. S. Some of the types of enemies are immune against certain combos. If the enemy put a unit on the revolution with the rebound of the sword, so an enemy 100% not take this. Use the revolution with the rebound with a dagger :)
After a number of strikes enemies as if fold in half and are so for some time. At this point through ANY enemy can jump. IMHO, you should avoid the finishing blow on these enemies. Better to jump or leave to stand and switch to the other. Finish will be later
The game has 8 directions (4 keys and their combinations). Direction is not tied to the Prince and to the camera (which is not always convenient :( )
Sometimes you have to spend 3-4 consecutive counterattacks with a sword (against enemies in blue) to break through them. This works on DAD Prince.
Almost all combos are in the tips. But who is going to read these tips during the fight?????? :)

P. P. S. the Game is made so that during the absorption of all the other enemies stand post and do not interfere (in order to not conspicuous, the camera during the absorption maximum is approaching and Prince). A little to do so that all enemies are lying (or was restrained) during absorption? :))))))
For this you may need all of these combos.
Experiment :)))))))
The enemy sweeps better to jump. I will overthrow those enemies who are near

S
Shady PG 03.12.19

there is a trick that you can pierce with a dagger of the enemy when he's on the move.you just have to be in the block and when the enemy hit you and you have reflected, click the dagger and the Prince will stab the dagger zombie in the stomach.
This trick has no effect on the generals,blue zombies and POPs Prince.

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 03.12.19

:D:D:D FIVE YEARS, WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS BOARD!!!!
You know what else is possible?)) When the enemies jump, hit once with a sword and another Dagger -> the same result with the puncture))

S
Shady PG 03.12.19

Yes I know this trick that's just a jumping enemy losing 2 seconds of your life.And with the trick I wrote you sekonomili.

S
Shady PG 03.12.19

well, in General, to cross the blue is impossible.

S
Scars willheal 03.12.19

Netron
Dude,it was 2019,and I still can not pass,and I'm a 40 year old guy....

G
Gevemr 27.01.21

in Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, I can't move the mirror forward to get it out of the room. How to fix it? Or is it better to download the save? (in library)