3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iAnich 03.12.19 06:12 am

Help solve the congestion problem (Cities: Skylines)

Movement on both sides from the roads at the entrance, ring at first cope with the flow of cars, but not now, all the traffic lights had been removed, but a strong effect was not given
8 Comments
Sort by:
a
antonrogov 03.12.19

Not surprising. We also always ring tube. IRL.
And then the two of them.

i
iAnich 03.12.19

antonrogov
And any idea how to fix it? And that my fantasy is not enough

a
antonrogov 03.12.19

iAnich
Well, there are a lot of places, it would be possible to fit a two-level interchange. But two parallel roads (vertical) to replace one of similar width.

Something like that. I'm not a road Builder, but I think this should help. For each color, the movement in one direction only.

Well, a lot of dead ends, in reality it usually does not do.

i
iAnich 03.12.19

antonrogov
And the horizontal blue and green line is the highway?
If so, then thank you very much for the solution, I will be able to verify in practice, only a few days so that should help

a
antonrogov 03.12.19

iAnich
Blue and green just a one-way movement, as well as yellow and orange. I separated them, so they can be on different levels to raise. And after the showdown they can be merged into one with two-way traffic.
To unload right red the way it can be right to link with parallel lower green. Trident close and connect with her. And from this Trident way up right only after the ill-fated ring.
Well, in General, it is necessary to monitor traffic, see who goes where and the most powerful streams to facilitate the path.

i
iAnich 03.12.19

antonrogov
And what of the Trident? I can not understand

a
antonrogov 03.12.19

iAnich

i
iAnich 03.12.19

antonrogov
understand