3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serega666 03.12.19 06:16 am

Mouse pad or some sort of replacement

In General, I've got a mouse pad, but I don't use them for the reason that Skolzheniya of the mouse much more difficult, i.e. I have to apply more force to her movement and I slowly point to the target. the plot is not critical but in pvp start to bore and I gave it up and just drive, but started to wear off the coating and in the future will be a dull white spot on my last computer Desk. So the question is what kind of rug to purchase or maybe have some sort of replacement, the most important thing that would be a good slide without resistance.
14 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 03.12.19

Serega666's
Mats from SteelSeries Try (have 2 different). Which is cool rubberized orange back side. He is unkillable (in children). I have stitched a Large rag. Glides better, but needs care.
Still have them on the computer at grandma's Corsair Mat, slip och. well.
About desman can not say anything, because already burned.
There are even frosted glass, but you have to try.
One feature. Not long ago I bought a new mouse (Logitech G403). So I had her sanded feet (different skins) and polishing paste Goy Teflon feet. And only after etogo it slithered across the carpet.
Need characteristic luster Teflon, if it is matte and scratches, then....
If money is bad, try a rectangular laskut from PTS. tight old jeans (cotton-COTTON). But it can kamchatica. Need a sturdy base, but you can try.

S
Sheril 03.12.19

Serega666's
just take a sheet of paper under the mouse

S
Serega666 03.12.19

Ryazancev
OO you're here, Hello) I'll Try something to find in stores, thank you

S
Serega666 03.12.19

Cheryl
The newspaper led)

S
Sheril 03.12.19

Serega666's
the newspaper letters, can stick

S
Sheril 03.12.19

Serega666's
buy another mouse

S
Serega666 03.12.19

Cheryl
Did you just recently began to learn Russian?)

S
Sheril 03.12.19

Serega666's
yesterday

Serega666's
https://www.cougar-world.ru/products/mousepads/speed-2xl/
there's a mouse

S
Serega666 03.12.19

Cheryl
thank you

S
SPR1GGAN 03.12.19

Serega666's
just 2 options
fabric cover and rubberized on prorezinennoj often the case that the mouse is moving hard
but this is from the bottom cover of the mouse depends .

v
vitalik76 03.12.19

Mats are different. There are such, which are more expensive than Desk computer stand. The author apparently office with which the mouse works harder than without it. However, if without a Mat just on the table the mouse is working fine (which in itself indicates a good quality mouse), and you can do nothing. And the cover... and to hell with it coated. The technique should work for man, and not Vice versa. But if the pad decide to take, take it big, otherwise the mouse will be with him to come off at the most crucial moments of the game.

Y
Yauzhe nechelovek ya zver 03.12.19

I use as a Mat for Misha felt the towels ,well, not 100% felt ,and something like that ,they sell them for 20 or 40 pieces per pack for the kitchen or wiping the dust .
one such polotenechko 2 months is not falling apart and the slide and the response Misha is great ,better than purchase cowlike.

Y
Yauzhe nechelovek ya zver 03.12.19

don't thank
free life hack from a Follower

S
Serega666 03.12.19

vitalik76
SPR1GGAN
A follower is not the same
Thanks for the replies)