3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Metal Boss 0xE 03.12.19 06:16 am

Who still plays Fallout taktiks ? (Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel)

Who still plays CTF ?
63 Comments
Sort by:
p
pilot ru 03.12.19

Campaign no one

G
GODz1lla 03.12.19

I'm still Playing.

Q
Quadro4WD 03.12.19

Tree, it looks like I finally found what I was looking for... Let's friends recently got entogo mammoth (to be honest not dare this game to call it - addictive non-childish), (no, with computer friends a long time, just at that time by topic slipped). In short, nothing like the atmosphere of predominate and DO tactics (without any abrakadabra-Bang haven't met until now, no game has ever managed to combine tactics and RPG like Fallout Tactics - Brotherhood of Steel).

A
A.Soldier of Light 03.12.19

Passed a couple of times not so long ago.

40pounds 03.12.19

as RPG tactics nonsense... and not much tactics other than shooting..

S
Silents 03.12.19

Yeah, but when difficult pass, I understand why its called tactics...

H
Hadrimachez 03.12.19

F1/2/T. Fargus on the same drive.for a link to contact the PM.

h
hsasa 03.12.19

right now playing on the level hard, just 4th just generally in games do not play it cool and not as boring as the second 10th time igat lot of imagery listening to her music

s
silent-assasin 03.12.19

After Fallout 3, started playing Tactics. I'm generally a fan of RPG games, but till this time hands did not reach pogamat. And tighten really hard (for a game released 8 years ago - all class. Though Morrowind also came out 7 years ago, but still is very popular). :)

S
Stalnoy Hranitel 03.12.19

Cool game)

R
Radio Announcer 03.12.19

I play on) In all except the third... I don't know, not that he is disgusting, but does not pull =/

Y
Yur af 03.12.19

I played so far since the release was already many times found different rare weapons, but many apparently have not found or have not met. F3 it's my not foul to the same developers and was told that Stalker and foul one and the same of the current game invented at different times. In short Stalker on a foul two views on one and the same disaster with a different outcome and a beginning.

R
Rowey 03.12.19

I also play
but in 3 I don't prikolnulo
went through and then never played
THEY MESSED up ALL of the Fallout SERIES

Y
Yur af 03.12.19

I played da first time but it is not STALKER Fallout is already full.

R
Radio Announcer 03.12.19

Did you mean Fallout 3?))) Tactics do not have a Stalker with nothing to do X)

Y
Yur af 03.12.19

well

M
M0NAX 03.12.19

I played police those who loves this game I advise you to play Arcanum and JA2 (this game is from the publishers of Fallout) great game...)

R
Radio Announcer 03.12.19

Played dzhagged Alliance is in tactics) Pure. But Yes, the steering wheel.Yet fans always fall per Planscape Torment.

R
Rowey 03.12.19

mono pogamat in The Fall. The last days of peace
also from the creators of fallout
cool game
I had someone said that in this game it is possible to find a suit with the number 13

R
Rowey 03.12.19

and guys advise game in the spirit of fallout
ALL EXCEPT :The Fall. The last days of the world,Arcanum and JA2
FPGA, and then play nothing
And HAVE ME over to PLAY FALLOUT 3 and I'll throw part 1 and 2 Fallout a and then generally kick ass