3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
serg5555 03.12.19 06:17 am

Quest Zoti \"the Lantern of Ghana\" - what does each of the 3 elections (Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire)

Zoti collects souls and there are 3 options that they eventually do.
I figured out, what are the options what are and what do they affect. And to be honest nothing is clear, what is the path of light, a path of darkness.
In the description quest I already 2 times to persuade her to go, and that and the other way.
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
AntonPanda 03.12.19

I can't remember exactly but good ending if she will be evicted souls from his lantern in arrowy pillar

V
Vasok100letnii 03.12.19

today I passed this mission , soared , went to igrovomu pillar in netcache released , that's all , then run around collecting them , it didn't have led in the dialogue, it was like I felt better and all play on

s
serg5555 03.12.19

AntonPanda
wrote that in this case, the custodian is losing any skills

F
Fester 03.12.19

loses skills? and the Wrath of Barasa is? Debut on the parameters.

N
NightHawkreal 03.12.19

My soul to release did not work, feel anything good it will not wait.

s
serg5555 03.12.19

NightHawkreal
Hmm I haven't been able to produce. Instead, why Zoti drew souls to himself. What the crap. Now the enchantment of her flashlight probably only 1 variant, I don't need. Again, the consequence is unknown what action

V
Vasiliy Ivanovichch 03.12.19

Went through different options in different passages, at different levels of complexity. Some of the consequences (the real one) did not notice. Alas.

c
crave1611 03.12.19

implications there is gameplay, in one embodiment, the lamp Zoti is pumped to the damage and the other for protection from spells

s
serg5555 03.12.19

crave1611
You don't know why Zoti instead of releasing the soul absorbs them in themselves? How to make so that it produced the soul?. Depends on what the enchantment will be possible

c
crave1611 03.12.19

there are two options arrowy post or animosity, I chose the former zoti released the soul from the lantern and turned on the enchantment protection from spells, in the case of animalcare suspect enchant for damage

s
serg5555 03.12.19

crave1611
so I'll say I needed protection from spells, I go to the post zoti starts to release the soul, then a failure and she absorbs. The result can only enchant for damage. Well, there is that evil becomes.

c
crave1611 03.12.19

the game is not linear, partially much I don't know where you pierced it worked for me

s
serg5555 03.12.19

In General took care of it. There are 2 key points. During the ritual there is a choice between 2 answers. a) if you cease to collect souls b) Until it is too late you have to collect as many souls as possible .

Option b) leads to the fact that she cannot and will absorb the soul in itself ( the result is the enchantment damage).
And in order to Zoti gave the soul into a post, another important conversation. A conversation with Zoti when you awake from a dream. Here is the answer Maybe you should release the collected souls?. Be sure to choose it.

All sorts of rude responses to Zoti are not considered, maybe they can spoil everything.

D
Diablo88k 03.12.19

Sent souls to stone, he got a Hickey. And that's all. As I understand it .her burdened soul and done evil. At the end of the game, a classic of the genre, will be the wagering who betrayed the hero. IMHO.

K
Kamidzuse 03.12.19

Did everything as it should. The soul is gone, the shard got Zoti released. But there is one but, the job still hangs )

T
Temlarus 12.09.22

I found this option when you can choose what to do with the souls if you spoke to her about light and darkness.
Final Conversation
At this point, you can head to one of the many bright adra pillars around Deadfire, or you can talk to Flaune Elette in The Sacred Stair to help with their experiments. Xoti will hand over the souls once Elette agrees to her terms. In any case, whether you contact the animators or not, the result does not change, since it depends on your previous dialogue with Xoti.
Interact with the glowing adra pillar.
If you were constantly pushing her towards either light or darkness. The result is already determined, no matter what you say at this stage, nothing will change.
If you were inconsistent in your words, she will do the opposite of what you say (if she tells her to save souls, she will release them and vice versa).
During this conversation, Xoti shows these traits: piety, passion, and pride.
Warning: Xoti will get injured - systemic shock. You will get the same injury if you try to help her.
There are two outcomes:
If Xoti chooses the dark, Gaun's death side, the souls will be stored in her lantern, she experiences a revelation, reconciling it with dreams, while at the same time giving ominous dialogue about reaping the "wrenchingly good" feeling. You receive Luminous Adra Mantle , which can be used to upgrade Threshing Aura of Xoti's Lantern .
If Xoti chooses light, the side of Gaun's rebirth, the souls will be freed, her dreams will stop, and she will thank the Watcher for making her "lighter". You receive a Luminous Adra Mantle , which can be used to upgrade Light of the Dawnstar of Xoti's Lantern .

g
ghtfvb397 12.09.22

Temlarus ATP
Yes, everything is like that, first you ask to let go (the temple of the ghaun statue) then you bow to the light (dream zoti) then let go and voila))) you give to the animats in the spire of souls in the sacred steps (pillar of adra) total --- +8 resistance to hostile spells aura at the lantern zoti - apparently not all souls collected ---- still collected - does not affect)))