3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman137 03.12.19 06:17 am

Help to understand! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Confessed his love and Triss and Yennifer, came the same quest three to tango
but the sadness is eating me up, I don't want Geralt was left alone, to go for quite a while and each encounter with any of them would love to, unfortunately, save when he confessed his love Yennifer left, replay for too long, the session is not far off, actually what I want to understand, came across the same forum to change events through the console using removefact/addfact, but when I typed in console the commands nothing happened, maybe I did something wrong? Or since the writing of that topic, something changed in the game? Please tell me.

Here's an excerpt from the topic where I got the commands:

If you had activated the quest 'u' (fell in love with both witches), but still have no desire to leave Geralt alone, it is necessary first to remove the fact 'u':
removefact(q310_triss_yennefer_payback)

Then remove the flags of the novel that you want to drop and to add with that one you chose Geralt, for example:
removefact(q309_yen_lover)
removefact(q309_yen_stayed)
addfact(sq202_triss_girlfriend)
17 Comments
Sort by:
R
RFL 03.12.19

I had previously thought. But do not worry, then your Python in Shani shove.

T
Tok-220v 03.12.19

no problem, but in Lucente you will come to the CRIS.

U
UkrGeralt 03.12.19

Roman137
When the teams were introduced? When quest tango three have already appeared? Then the game logic will be broken. Suggest to load a save before the quest started tango three together and enter it. The logic and should not immediately change. The quest system is the Witcher is not a system of the TES series, where you can write in the console a certain stage of the quest.

G
Geralt De Rivia 03.12.19

Roman137
And thou shalt be one way to do it. In fact many times wrote that 2 to stir up unrealistic. And all there.

R
Roman137 03.12.19

Very original comments about you right before I had to think :D of Course before decided in the Witcher to play sat 3 days and 3 nights read that you can do, and what not, and about that fell in love with 2 girls, well this is a game after all, so there were situations, both seemed nice, of course I didn't read what lead my every decision and was not loaded to change, but here is where I would like that someone left, someone dear

R
Roman137 03.12.19

UkrGeralt
As soon as the quest, I even completed the task before him, the last camp or whatever, tomorrow I will try to boot and register in the runtime

R
Roman137 03.12.19

One of course to stay kind of sad, but is it worth it, without any spoilers please tell me how much more interaction for example with Triss if to confess his love to only her or she shows up to the end of the game when this house will give him I do not remember, saw it on some stream, that's about CRIS is also a good alternative thanks #Current-220v, but it will be a one-time dialogue as I understand it, and if you did even a little but Nth number of times even with Triss will meet and warm conversations we would like to still test this method course if possible

W
Widukind 03.12.19

Imagine how the book Geralt, entangled in the relationship thinks like this so, what's the console command gave me the opportunity to love both...

W
Widukind 03.12.19

Roman137
There is little interaction, unfortunately. Short dialogues and all, in principle. As usual in this game, no selection is a deterioration of the overall situation, just there are different options for different playthroughs

h
halepa 03.12.19

Roman137
do not worry, do not worry, admitted to both - well, the most extensive chain of events. Is the reason a couple of times through, but it's worth it... And consolites is you are not a man, not a player, a nerd, then you can change your mind again in five minutes...

D
Don Huan 03.12.19

Roman137
No changes associated with the commands in the patches were not, everything works the same way as at the time of writing the mentioned topics.
Quests, if they 'active' (already in the list are available for execution), teams can not be removed.
Team removefact(q310_triss_yennefer_payback) to cancel the fact 'tango Threesome' makes sense only if a similar quest has already been completed, and both of you have time to send, otherwise this fact you just will not like the result and cancel nothing.

In other words, if 'tango Threesome' is already in the task list must either:

1. Execute it and then enter:
removefact(q310_triss_yennefer_payback)
removefact(q309_ИМЯ_lover)
removefact(q309_ИМЯ_stayed)
addfact(sq202_ИМЯ_girlfriend)

2. To boot until activated 'the tango three together' (e.g. before the return of CRIS c Geralt in kaer Morhen) and enter:
removefact(q309_ИМЯ_lover)
removefact(q309_ИМЯ_stayed)
addfact(sq202_ИМЯ_girlfriend)

G
Gryxa 03.12.19

preproga a couple of times and you all)

M
Mr_nd 03.12.19

Initially fell in love with Ian,then he did not like how it behaves on the game and decided that going with Triss,refused to sleep with Ian in the final part and then told her I choose Triss,then tell Triss that only want to be with her,what start the quest tango Threesome.

y
yar1097 03.12.19

Mr_nd
Happened to tango Threesome, because you've already admitted, Jennifer after Jinnah. This is a critical point of the relationship. No matter what are you going then to say, has tripped the trigger on the relationship with Jenn.

M
Mr_nd 03.12.19

yar1097
Once I fix this cheat can be?Have introduced many variants and the cancellation of the quest samogo on specific relationships ,nothing comes out.I deeply touched by the ending in which Geralt is one,although clearly deserve warmth and comfort,and replay all no desire

K
Ksonchik 03.12.19

Mr_nd
Listen, I know that is not on and a year later, but couldn't you throw save before you cross tango Threesome,I really want to go

H
Harlashka 02.12.20

Don Juan
Thank you buddy. It was only with your teams that I broke this quest. I condemn of course that I was waving his sword right and left. The issue of morality will be revised in itself, I promise.))