3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RaskolnikovAlexander 03.12.19 06:17 am

Start to fly the game when approaching the camp gang (possible spoilers). (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Hello, dear friends. In General, do not know encountered anyone with the same problem, but I have just started to fly the game when approaching the camp of the gang (which in Chapter 6). All anything, but I have the quest from the pastor Swansea primary (called Surge of Fury). The first time I approached him, went to screensaver, then struck up a conversation with the Dutch and the game crashed... everything! From the moment when approaching the camp, the game immediately crashes. Already tried to put and cheats that allow you to teleport to a point on the map, and teleported immediately to the pastor, but after 2 seconds the game crashes. I tried using the savegame editor to make this mission a success, thinking that she will disappear from the map and there will be others but did not help, the mission is still hanging. I tried using menu, then progress to complete the quest and lo and behold, she is fine and out of the camp did not take off, even though the whole initial cut-scene and the beginning of the mission itself takes place in the camp. I don't know what the problem is, I fell back to a later save game, the game crashes from the camp, fell back yet another save game where the mission for the release of John Marston from prison - there are already flying out of the camp. What is the reason for this, I have two versions:
1 - either this is the last update clocked up something that I have now the game began to fly and have to wait for updates again;
2 - in my save in the camp, a crunching sound broke, and when he connected, the game makes Sebastian to your desktop.

Because of this, I have a request for help. Understand that hardly anyone will agree with me zaminusuyut, but maybe someone will be able to take my save game and try to pass this mission at home, and then throw me back? There quest for 10 minutes, I went through the menu of progress when he cracked it the editor saves.
2 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pupsik 3D 03.12.19

RaskolnikovAlexander
1 - as For the crashes in certain places.
There is a problem,the observed,corrected after the patch, but there were new, ( one mission and can't go)
Ps. My advice to you, don't use the editor saves, it leads to similar failures and problems in the game. He faced it, had to re-take. The nature of errors can be different. (I have only one problem was that he could not gain weight.)

S
Sanek1971 03.12.19

We must campaign to collect old buggy missions, suddenly this is a game bug that has not yet caught, 6 far I am in the third sitting, reluctant to leave the Parking lot near the water, hurt like this place to savor slowly, about the departures, I have the game itself they are not, and sometimes get out the message that I have a conflict with the cloud save, when entering or exiting the game. Here everyone can say their bugs, personal so to speak, the game is Moody as hell. I have the game replayed for the third time (up to 3главы reached, as it happens, started from scratch) and departures there was not one, after the latest patches. Yet I find myself increasingly thinking that the saves eventually become useless, I therefore paasupesa three times for two hours in the manual.