3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anbiwill 03.12.19 06:52 am

not work save (We Happy Few)

Pirates downloaded from GOG, played the whole evening and are actively doing preservation. First noticed that there button Download button. I thought well, must be in the main menu. All played somewhere else for an hour and out of the game. Sedna run it, appears the main menu and there only you can start a new game and all. What to do??!?!
11 Comments
Sort by:
L
Le Libertin 03.12.19

Anbiwill
The answer is obvious.

B
Boogie___man 03.12.19

Le Libertin
Do you think once pirates, then not saved?

L
Le Libertin 03.12.19

Boogie___man
In my opinion, if the original save is working, but the pirates have, Yes. It's clear that she is a pirate copy not the root cause of the problem, it's in the files that crooked moved in this version. Didn't think it would have to chew.

B
Boogie___man 03.12.19

Here at PG often written in such cases buy litsuhu all, ie sin on the fact the pirated version. And according to this the answer is obvious is not obvious. Next time when you write the answer, kindly take off the crown, and then mold)

M
MrDemonRush 03.12.19

Le Libertin
Definitely not the case for pirates, I play this since release, everything works perfectly. Who knows, maybe the game was running without admin rights and could not save on the system drive. The more that pirates Gogh's nothing, absolutely no different from their own litsuhi. These pirates sometimes even themselves are determined by GOG Galaxy.

L
Le Libertin 03.12.19

Boogie___man
I'll be good. In turn, since I will listen to your recommendation to write answer in detail (which is true), similarly, recommend to remove the crown and to be a little more polite.

L
Le Libertin 03.12.19

MrDemonRush
I agree, this could be. That history knows cases when a pirate works better than the original.

c
callmegod 03.12.19

It annoys me that appear not where it is preserved and progress is not saved. Items quest-quest does not disappear from the inventory. 've got to pick up prescriptions, chat with NPCs, to make a subject that you already krautil.

K
Kost2006 03.12.19

Who can explain how the system works and saves after each download to be in the bunker.

w
william1992 03.12.19

Kost2006
Understood?
And that, too, don't understand. Every time in the bunker, although the miniature saves car exactly where to save

D
Denis Kyokushin 03.12.19

Though the author created the theme in the 18th year, but then I remembered a pirated version of BFBC2,which was not kept your passage.Bought litsku put the patch on 2GB, and voila.
However, now with this license key in Origin does not work, it is possible to play with just the disk)