3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MyXa98 02.09.19 11:29 pm

TOP 10 Most difficult games

I have the most difficult game is Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven
I'm a single mission a hundred times trying to pass and only 101 times passed.
Write your options one to three
160 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hadrimachez 02.09.19

Dimicednb
By the way GTA SA in it, I nauchilsya letat,then in bf2 was pogogo.

v
vla-parfenkov 02.09.19

Platformers such as VVVVVV.

P
Producep 02.09.19

Super Meat Boy

G
GIGA-cBuH 02.09.19

the first mafia

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 02.09.19

Nevsky titbit with each level it becomes harder and harder. At the end of enemies is unrealistic a lot, and they appear every second, so even with infinite life through problematic, it should also be taken into account that it is unclear exactly where to go.

l
lentinant 02.09.19

1. Megaman (X/Zero), terribly difficult platformers, apart from the fact that against each boss needs its own tactics, the fight itself is very complicated due to the fact that the enemy does not give you a second of rest, you need to constantly Dodge his attacks and somehow find time for their own. This is not to mention that in order to get to the boss, you need to fill up a considerable number of normal enemies and a couple of polubesova, while coping with the constantly emerging problems such as falling of the floor and following you laser
2. Ballance - this has long been neglected toy at the time, patted me a lot of nerves. And there need nerves of steel, or excellent response, and also be sure to savvy, because some elements not only require timely pressed the correct keys, but also a specific care - time to change the bulb with the paper on the wood, so he staggered to one side while you roll it on the monorail, etc.
3. Jumper 3 - the ideological mentor SMB, a very difficult game, there just to pass one level is sooo hard, and to collect all 5 scattered coins on it longer than to get through these modern shooters.

A
A.Soldier of Light 02.09.19

I remember the first time playing Hexen. Thought harder Gama does not exist )) Confusing looking buttons and artifacts, but this if the first time pass. Then all I remember, no special random moving things there.

M
Mr.Misterius 02.09.19

Tetris on 20 speed.

D
Drag43 02.09.19

Remember was not able to go contra, and battletoads difficult

C
Chelovek Umelyy 02.09.19

1)Colin McRay Dirt 2
2)Grand Theft Auto III
3)Sonic The Hedgehog

G
Gauranga 02.09.19

Battletoads +108
GTA III (who didn't use foul language, at least to himself, passing in 10 times the same mission?)
Far Cry (particularly the final level)

F
Foka 02.09.19

DImONeLLa smiled.

The most difficult game, no doubt, is Ancient Domains Of Mystery or ADOM, 99% of the population of this portal it will never be able to pass 90% of them do not understand and, probably, as many do not speak English.

By the way, the old top can raise should have been?

F
Foka 02.09.19

> KOHCEPB1993
> devil may cry 3 on dmd is pretty hard but very very cool;

Well so, I guess the only game that was reissued due to the complexity of the unreal, for the Japanese hard was English normal'om, DMD and General craziness.)

S
Syavan 02.09.19

Diablo
TES-2 Daggerall
TES 3 Morrowind

A
Alpherats 02.09.19

Uru: Ages Beyond Myst. Some things in this game is simply impossible to pass without passing.

[
[Digger_888] 02.09.19

There is some sort of game, whether in Segou, or the Dandy. GG - some bearded dude in knight armor. The difficulty is that it had to go 2 times (story like), although the game was wildly complicated.

D
Doktor Cerber 02.09.19

Almost all the games on veteran, hardcore, etc.
But seriously, I Far cry brought a lot of complexity. For example the place where you have to pobediti Crowe, which the helicopter flies. And could not without cheating to pass this place.

M
MadSparrow 02.09.19

games for the Sega was difficult.

T
Temnyy Alhimik 02.09.19

RE 4
POP WW with collecting upgrades ><
The Wither

D
Don Thomas Falcone 02.09.19

SAW - a very difficult game.