3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Ledyanoe_Serdce 03.12.19 08:00 am

Tips for beginners from completing. (Two Worlds 2)

I would like that in this thread already seasoned players from LVL 15+ left tips absolutely any kind. This may be a Council overarching quest or the best weapons and magical bundles. For example, the game has a lot of nuances that I have personally taken away uncool time of ordeal.

The fact that zablujena to read the forums there are already too heavy and largely useless, there are more questions than answers.

Answer the most common question about stars. Figured out myself.
Asterisk items it's just a level and a plus sign means pumped plus the LVL of the nominal value. This feature has no effect.

Any item is added to the active pane with ctrl+ number.

This does not one skill on about 7 levels, the game has crystals, passive boost skills. I personally realized this when a lot of my pumped honey crystals has already become useless. Definitely better leftover points skills to save for later until you can somehow play and run.

Advice for beginners on pumping.
Actually, the fact that the thunder and Volcanology kill you, it's just a Mirage of their steepness. Regardless of who you want to run in the future, in the beginning of the game download only the bow. Shooting download max 15, but the skills on the shooting don't spend. At the beginning of the game, skill points can pull on blacksmithing, restoration (regen HP) and protection from physical damage. Remember about crystals in the future. All this is enough well feel yourself up to 7-10 LVL. You can even safely be able to farm Scorpions in the caves of the onion. And yet, in the beginning of the game do not think about money, take the quivers to the skin and greyd own.

Who wants to continue to play with glands, then there are two most optimal variant. First, graceful saber (in the beginning falls at all, almost) and any axe or hammer in the second hand. Second, this weighted peak, which after LVL 17 I changed to the axe cyclone. All the more nafik do not need anything they can swing at max.

A separate Council I want to say that pumping skill of breaking the lock is not needed. Most castles in the game breaking weapons.

The flag on the map placed in jobs. Right-click on the arrow, it will turn blue. Completed quests are not deleted and the check box is not put on them, of course.

Many of them asked: how to get into the mines?, so, that would go to the mines, you need to branch quests pohititeli the bodies, or something like that. The story associated with alchemica, who feeds the bodies to the wild beasts in the apartment that are needed for experiments, or even what, is not important. When you find it during the game, you will need to report this to the Guild of merchants in Katmandoe, and from there you get a quest to talk to my wife Aside. On the map, the cross marked as Protein shake. Then you will be sent to the captain in mineral to clean up the lower tier, shouting for the Navy!

Yet all will add as the game progresses. Share your tips and pleasant passage.
101 Comments
Sort by:
A
Abibas for us 03.12.19

if you take the shield tank more what would archers do not interfere and be sure to swing resist the poison is sacred!!!!))

L
Ledyanoe_Serdce 03.12.19

In parentheses are the values that distinguish in advance the weapon already chosen.

A
Alpha99 03.12.19

to buy more raincoats heavy arm, so that when you grow up no problems with them ^_^

L
Ledyanoe_Serdce 03.12.19

House Arada.

D
Dok11 03.12.19

I now 24уровня already and can give some useful tips - crystals it is better to first unite, and then to insert items.
Hacking chests and doors-car hacking is easier than manually if norms pumped skill-lock pick, much less spend-anyway
I have mine set - click the right mouse button on the figure traps(Persian crouches and puts traps to take them back too probably). For archers, it is desirable to pump fire arrow -AoE poisonous - 1цель, swordsmen amps to pump to undertake -at least a couple to start -because they are the key to quick victory is especially in different caves, where you do not have to run out and will not shoot from a distance with magic or arrows. In my opinion to download only swordsman , or Archer not the right approach to the game, but Archer and warrior set of rules, and magic can be useful sometimes. In Savannah a better Archer -the beast from afar Obuasi, and in a closed room warrior good.

S
Sergg 03.12.19

In the mages Guild near Katmandoo a character the physician of souls, it can be used to re-redistribute all the skills, thus at any moment you can change from already pumped a warrior into a mage or someone you like. For coins of course.

L
Ledyanoe_Serdce 03.12.19

So, of course.

Attention everyone who is going to pump the skill of breaking the lock. This should not be done!

Go in the battle mode to the lock, then you'll understand.

In anticipation of the subsequent issues ...and why, I sometimes stupidly hitting and not hurting castle? Answer. Step back, turn off combat mode. Go as soon as the lock icon appears, turn on the battle mode and apply one blow, a pause and a beat that combo would not work.

But there is one catch, if at the beginning of the game to open locks with your hands, the locks of higher difficulty will give a one point skill. So to start, stock up on picks.

S
Sergg 03.12.19

Attention by breaking the lock with a weapon there is a chance that the weapon in your hands will break!
So I wouldn't recommend it.

L
Ledyanoe_Serdce 03.12.19

Sergg
Save taxis isn't it? For patsatsia locks two times a little bent halberd))

S
Spike77453 03.12.19

advice, don't listen to the post Dok11, namely the part about the usefulness of multicasualty.....first download how persistent those skills that polzuites, namely attack, much easier life.....warrior level 40 (hope all is well ever sakocius to 80), passed the game on hard, so I know whereof I speak....for war the way a death strike is the breaking down of the block and counterattack, and block +one more skill under your favorite weapon
with regards to locks, never odziva yourself the pleasure to play a mini-game, why not
those who only just got the boat - float on 3 the island, they find the castle, through the rocks properites in a dark and sad valley, and put there personal teleporter, then you will not need probiratsya through the cloud of monsters (you can also do many places)
collect brains of ghouls, of which simmer (the broth) is a drug that will resurrect you when you die.....without this drug I would not have passed the final battle EVER.....there can not be sohranena
well, good luck young meat

7_look 03.12.19

Nothing difficult in not, I and half the skill of opening locks is not pumped. Most importantly - quick response, except for a certain number of opened locks every time you give a skill point, which is also not redundant.
Spike77453
I don't know what these potions can be boiled. Thanks for the advice.

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 03.12.19

Make screenshots of the game, and where to find them...I do not understand In the My documents they are not..I searched it...Tell me who knows???

And another question. In the first Chapter, Orc Rogdar gives the quest -the Reckoning, need to fill up a man by the name of Milroy...but I didn't kill him and he gave me the key, from what the dungeon with the treasure....Question...Where is it tell me??????

F
FIlINos 03.12.19

Lemyuell, Lie there, where the saves in the documents.
put there personal teleporter, then you will not need probiratsya through the cloud monsters
Avoiding spread-out rake, lose precious experience =) What monsters to avoid?
Attention by breaking the lock with a weapon there is a chance that the weapon in your hands will break!
Chance this miserable. Much worse (if true) that when you open the lock with a blow or magic, the stuff in the chests in order of magnitude worse (I have not tried it, but then wrote this).
And yet - in the game for a certain number of open mini-game castles (and much more) give skill points. The first 5, then 25 and so on. It you need to give up pumping? Autoslalom use is also not advised because the chance even if skill is shaken, some funny =)
to buy more raincoats heavy arm, so that when you grow up no problems with them ^_^
Better yet, take one for the quest with jumps (where 3 times in a row need a Mare to drive on the Savannah), which allows you to run 2 times faster. After this coat no one else will want to have =)
he gave me the key, from what the dungeon with the treasure....Question...Where is it tell me??????
The question is often asked - no one so far found and unsubscribed. I had the idea that he fooled us =) Although maybe a dungeon hidden kick...

Since then the tips:
- pumped is only 3 hacking enough to open all locks until the castle secret
- if you need money, play along with the bards musical instruments (in different locations is different, the profit from the same design). The simplest thing I found was Bank the flute (1500 gold when executed perfectly). The most profitable, but more difficult (to train and succeed) - Passat lyre (3500-4000 gold)

D
Dobrodav 03.12.19

Well, the most simple tool correctly, drum. And 600 coins is guaranteed for the execution and tortured will not have. Lira is the most difficult (well for me). Drum-flute-violin-lyre in ascending order of difficulty.

Is there a treasure there. Well, not really there. Topics about dark mazes it's all there.

Not to pump the theft as soon as you get the book!
I lost one skill point because of this. During the quest - Redemption, theft reset on the unit. Then skill points returned to free, but I'm not one returned. :(.
Had to steal from people is not given a bonus point (this is not true for a long time).
Quest Redemption is taken in the same place where the book of skill stealing so long endure don't have to.
During the quest you can continue sure, so the quest is not such a problem.
Well, if nothing fails, run off from the guards away and come back - mini-game starts with other random settings.

F
FIlINos 03.12.19

Drum-flute-violin-lyre in ascending order of difficulty.
The drum is, without a doubt, the most simple (but beautiful play wind or string is much nicer to listen to. I'm the wife played a few favorite songs =), but then not quite. The same violin, guitar or lyre in certain songs much easier than the flute's most violent. So objective evaluation is no - need to try every instrument in every song. Passat the lyre to sing is much easier than, say, fair on the flute.
But theft is generally better not to inject. This is of course IMHO, but I think that the whole assasins branch can not touch. Only castles to pump enough how much You need for a comfortable break. Oh, and traps those who use it.

S
Spike77453 03.12.19

there is still something interesting, for game warrior making a choice between swords or maces (the rest is obvious bullshit) I recommend to choose the Mace, because in the end you will get a good Mace with 960 damage +% strength......skill onslaught of course a good thing, but the stun and the round kick is also quite good, and the Mace is worth it.....what ush is just not worth it to take it, so that axes a stupid skill does not pay for them
but generally good with chemto 1000 weapon damage (pumped), +1000 damage and +200% damage from some skills......6000 damage in the early game only dream about this

D
Dobrodav 03.12.19

FIlINos
Damage loot confirmed only for magical loot. When burglary is a weapon all right.
Skill points, of course, so not to. Moreover, hacking is not the most disgusting mini-games of those that I saw. I really think minigames in RPGs are evil - but it is my troubles.

Peak (naginata etc.) is not so bullshit, pumped roundhouse kick and its nice length will help when facing groups of enemies. Especially effective and efficient special reception in the counterattack (chance 30%). (Note that the pumped pumped counter-attack without block is useful mainly only to increase the chance of a critical. On the other hand, a block, a fundamental skill for any warrior)

S
ShadowWarrior123 03.12.19

The halberd is the most powerful weapon in the game I killed a guard in arose and picked up the halberd with the damage to 1200+ and I don't know where to get two-handed swords of Rogdia and Cordarone I only odnoletniki found.

K
KTO TO 03.12.19

where odnoletniki ?

7_look 03.12.19

Some of the skills makes no sense at all to swing, because you can't put on the quick access toolbar, and therefore to use.
Wanted to pump the kick, but alas.