3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leonid Gulenkov 03.12.19 08:03 am

I have a misunderstanding in the story. (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

Guys, I first write something on the forum, so maybe somewhere something is wrong. But I have an important question. I'm here right now finishing up the third Chapter, and I had a misunderstanding. Hence, the path I chose Roche, saved anais, gave Natalia. I mean go to the amphitheater, where Szilard Fitz-Österlen hands over the Summer, and the Summer passes of witches. But why Szilard (aka nilfgaardskogo Ambassador) hands over the Summer, if the Summer working for Nilfgaard?
16 Comments
Sort by:
p
pioner070 03.12.19

Leonid Golenkov
Summer will tell you

A
ALiX94 03.12.19

Leonid Golenkov
For Amhara Summer - witness of his crimes.
Spoilered it is the Emperor ordered kings of the North, in exchange for good purpose - the restoration of the school Snake. There Summer learns about the Lodge of sorceresses, and by happy coincidence have Sheal takes the order of Damavand.

A
Altair Ibn-la-ahad 1 03.12.19

Leonid Golenkov
They deceived the Summer !He wanted to rebuild his school Snake !
In exchange for the murder of kings !
But he was betrayed!
That's what so!)

S
Slonvprotivogaze 03.12.19

Leonid Golenkov
If not passed, then the final will be not just for dummies, but for stupid dummies decomposed)) This, by the way, I think a significant minus of the game, but the option of a custom.

L
Leonid Gulenkov 03.12.19

Wow! I thought the game all scored, and the answer to my question I'll wait at best a couple of years. But no) Thanks for the reply, just now got to the end of the Summer. Now everything is clear.

L
Leonid Gulenkov 03.12.19

And why in the beginning of the game says that it's been more than six years from the end of the second Northern war (the battle of Brenna), which ended in 1268, and later says that the game is currently taking place in 1271? Mismatch.

L
Leonid Gulenkov 03.12.19

Who to believe? Of Sheal said she was not aware that the Summer wants to kill Foltesta. And Triss says that Sheal it just helped murder Foltesta.

L
Leonid Gulenkov 03.12.19

By the way, why Ariana La Valletta do not even think to recognize the king Temerei?

L
Leonid Gulenkov 03.12.19

And why the one who owns the Valley of Pontar, he owns the whole North? I can hear it throughout the game, but never heard a response.

N
Nikson Lin 03.12.19

Leonid Golenkov
1. Arian - the son of the Old Baron, and not Foltesta
2. Of Sheal helped Summer to go Truly, and already what was the witch didn't know. Foltesta helped kill Jorvet, respectively
3. Valley of Pontar is located in the centre of the UK, so whoever owns it gets an incredible strategic advantage. Plus, who belongs to the Valley of Pontar - owns Flotzam, and the factory controls all and everyone who sails on the river

X
X_ray_83 03.12.19

Leonid Golenkov
Books read the plot stripped from the books !
Arian bastard about this Foltest says.
Of"Sheal said she was not aware that the Summer wants to kill Foltesta. And Triss says that Sheal it just helped murder Foltesta.
Lodge wanted to kill only Demavend and Triss knew nothing of it suggests only !

N
Nikson Lin 03.12.19

X_ray_83
Arian bastard, if that. Bastards anais and Bussy

L
Leonid Gulenkov 03.12.19

Toooooo, the Arians, not the son Foltesta...
What about the books, so I'm here right now started to read them. Here is the only and big minus: the chronological order. Sapkowski wrote them in the same order, and the action takes place in the other. Here I am confused what to read first and what last. Found on some website the right sort of chronology. Started reading the road of no return. If you have the ability and desire to write please CORRECT chronological order. Or at least such that when I read a book I have not had any issues)

L
Leonid Gulenkov 03.12.19

Well, about the date what would you say?

C
Classik62 03.12.19

Book 1 the Witcher Last wish
Book 2 The Witcher Sword Of Destiny
Book 3 the Witcher Blood elf
Book 4 The Witcher The Time Of Contempt
Book 5 the Witcher Baptism by fire
Book 6 The Witcher Tower Of Swallows
Book 7 The Witcher Lady Of The Lake
Book 8 the Witcher Season of storms
That's how they wrote the author. Road of no return it's additional books do not carry the main line of the Saga, in principle, no difference when reading, that it will be a flashback of what beginning.

C
Classik62 03.12.19

And about date here's the link there's a lot of painted and games and not engages with books.
Ссылкаhttp://www.gamer.ru/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/hronologicheskaya-cheharda-nestykovki-v-datirovkah-sobytiy-v-serii-igr-vedmak