3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
QuestionQ 03.12.19 08:05 am

Soured relations with the \"subway\" for no reason (Fallout 4)

To reach higher friendship with your partner X6-88, wandered around the different buildings, the mission with him had different, in the subway will not start.
The game is known for its bugs, I remember when just came close to the house, which is located in the region of the black subway entrance, but has no relation to her and jumped out the message, you've given Cinta the subway, he burned the secret, now you're enemies, I rebooted the save game up to this point and never set foot there.
But it seems after reaching the highest friendship with X6-88 subway, too, will consider the player an enemy? Has anyone encountered similar?
I'm too far away from now, replay will not, but I was a supporter of neutrality and all, but it seems the game decided me to hurry:D
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mag Otshelnik 03.12.19

Who cares about these idiots.Hell Of Victoriam!!

Q
QuestionQ 03.12.19

The Magician, The Hermit
Before I even mess with them, the exact same as brotherhood of steel :D))
As a future leader of the Institute, they have me to burn his accomplices

M
Mag Otshelnik 03.12.19

QuestionQ
Pfft don't worry.When the time comes, the Institute will give the order to arrange these idiots
the exterminatus totalis.Or The Brotherhood.
Be desisexyboy,play for the Brotherhood!!Hell Of Victoriam!!
Introduce the Commonwealth with democracy!!

Q
QuestionQ 03.12.19

The Magician, The Hermit
You zaminusovali odd:D

As head of the Institute and the Minutemen, you can change the world for the better and is in fact the player will decide how will be life in the Commonwealth, the Institute has had a dark past, but after coming to power of Sean, it has already started to change.

As the head of the Minutemen claim. The brotherhood stealing my territory, Pres farmers, so they were supplied with food, even if necessary to use force. (what will happen next? -_- )

How democracy works, you can see at home, the money and connections decide everything. Again, perpetual war and the carve-up of territories at the breeding level.

Destroying the Institute now, humanity will still come to it after a while, why slow down the process.
Does not bother anyone that the explosion of the Institute, half of the population on the surface would have died? Collapses of buildings, earthquake.

Another fact going on about BS or subway, we're just puppets NPS or better rodolico son be reunited? :D All of these companies for the NPS simply carve-up of territory and power.

Why is to destroy the institution? BS technology collects. (LH has changed their ideals, which gives a background of military conflicts with other parts of BS in a possible future) you could do favorite synths all you want, but no one wants to go on the world(thank you). The output of the heads of these gangs are mad or they know something, but don't want to talk to the puppet player.

BS is trying to buy a player armor and titles, knowing that it all depends on the game, clever, clever:D))))

And really destroying the Institute we will finish what was not able to make nuclear weapons, it's pre-war organization, the dream of the Japanese in the end:D

M
Mag Otshelnik 03.12.19

QuestionQ
I'm too lazy to argue but the Institute and the Bose just the two ends of the same stick.
And those and others-technofascist.X6-88 openly mumbles about the fact that the surface dwellers
it would be nice to die quickly.
Barefoot residents simply do not care.My good HS bought food from the farmers but the asshole in a cage
openly said:go and get it.

Q
QuestionQ 03.12.19

The Magician, The Hermit
But do not forget that the X6-88 stupid robot that does what he is told to:D and at least being in the head of the Institute can change the whole action of the organization.

It is possible to judge philosophically, humanity will evolve and re-discover the achievements that were opened before the war, humanity will still come to the Institute and all happen again, and so it is possible to establish a new world order to avoid casualties and wars.

M
Mag Otshelnik 03.12.19

QuestionQ
Nonsense.You are not alone in the Institute and there are still managers there.
All tired to argue.

S
Sheril 03.12.19

QuestionQ
we had to wait with the improvement of relations with X6 88. (And don't go with him in the direction of the subway)
Although he wrote that can be reset , see forum fallout_4, somewhere there is a topic

Q
QuestionQ 03.12.19

Cheryl
I hung the quest where you have to clean up the station from synths, I just teleported there, there is Baba Sint waited for me, not attacked me, I then back into the subway went all the homies again. One can only guess what it was, some bugs entirely.

Q
QuestionQ 03.12.19

Your mouth dirty minusy who are there I lost money:D Justify it, and not the rat here on the button click

S
Sheril 03.12.19

QuestionQ
who's that you're razgovarivali?

Q
QuestionQ 03.12.19

Cheryl
Yes minusnul someone to me if he wants to say, let them speak, this is not the case, shit and go

S
Sheril 03.12.19

QuestionQ
you have paranoia, no minuses to your posts

Q
QuestionQ 03.12.19

Cheryl
when people plus in minutnom the message, it goes to zero or Vice versa