3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maksim DarkMax Marinin 03.12.19 08:05 am

The bug with the weapons (Metro Exodus)

Stripping means the area on the Volga where a fortified helmet to get, there things get weird, one of the NPC came and went in the air and began to give up, I got him killed, fell, and went on and almost went down the rope, but then the game crashed and now no saves, up to this point, and no weapons, a flashlight and a map can not use, only for the door to open and use a workbench, but a workbench in a backpack can not, what to do???
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
SomeMark 03.12.19

DarkMax Maxim Marinin
Scripts broke. So I went to the script continuing after the fanatics on the Volga, which stood in the triangle and fought with a fireball. And the script broke, if you stand up to him just inside the triangle and wait for lightning to explode. Exit here alone - fall back to saving the checkpoint. I lost 2 hours of gameplay, because proschelkal time that the game was not stored. Clicked F5 to myself never noticed that the nichrome does not occur.

M
Maksim DarkMax Marinin 03.12.19

SomeMark
it would be all right, only after she went out and had as much computer to restart, and in the end I went and rewrote it all and save game and checkpoint, I was there at the same point, but without weapons, etc.

S
SomeMark 03.12.19

It is the checkpoint? Weird. Then have the head re-start the campaign.