3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GetJet 03.12.19 08:05 am

Whether to allow the use of macros in the game? (Apex Legends)

Watched a few streams for the game, many players use macros and do not hide it. Moreover, post links to downloading free macro mouse A4Tech Bloody. Question to you, gentlemen, no recoil and other buns from macros is not considered a cheat? If so, why this is not to ban?
6 Comments
Sort by:
G
GumaSt 03.12.19

GetJet
Do you really think there is such a heavy impact?you either never played a shooter,or I don't know how to call you)In this game, even the office mouse you can run to bend,you only need skill to aim,and macros in this game is nonsense,there is recoil itself is not quite

G
GetJet 03.12.19

GumaSt
I don't think the recoil in this game is heavy, but a question in General about macros. In conjunction with decreasing returns, they just give the reset a specific animation that gives scanty,but still an advantage.
I am interested in the fact of using macros legitimate if it's in this game?

G
GumaSt 03.12.19

GetJet
Remember,no 1 game is not welcome macros,macros are always given an advantage over other players and this is for them to ban,but difficult to track

c
chuba_73 03.12.19

GumaSt wrote:
but they are also difficult to track
a software macro is a straight road to Bunn , the hardware ( the built in mouse ,keyboard ) is almost impossible to prove

b
bloomm 03.12.19

GetJet
Look for the purple and gold kits, nubas =)

H
Halkbigus 03.12.19

In fact, macros are hard to track in the same Pubg my friend ran with virtually no recoil, all hung with macros. In the end, the ban came only after half a year. Here I think the situation is the same, sooner or later arrive. But in fact, it is not necessary to use third-party cheats, macros and hacks. Hone your skills, sir. I am for fair play, especially here the gameplay is pretty casual and low entry threshold.