3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ivansan19 03.12.19 08:06 am

Terrible Russian voice (Metro Exodus)

Terrible Russian voice,as if the type has lost the voice reading for the author,but I have such a mess.
Probably will have to wait for optimization of voice.
21 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fobosre5 03.12.19

ivansan19
Th optimization of voice?

i
ivansan19 03.12.19

Fobosre5
Pirates downloaded,and the voice acting is just terrible
apparently Yes

F
Fobosre5 03.12.19

ivansan19
Buy litsuhu her all the rules. =)

i
ivansan19 03.12.19

Fobosre5
Yet what game to buy,Oh, no

P
Phornet 03.12.19

Good voice.I believe in English there is generally a want to laugh without end.

i
ivansan19 03.12.19

Phornet
You have to look

P
Phornet 03.12.19

ivansan19
The game is worth buying.But alas, because of the relationship of Deep Silver - pre-order not yet done.Next year for sure, buy a Steam - because the game is worth the money.

i
ivansan19 03.12.19

Phornet
If you can download why buy

P
Phornet 03.12.19

ivansan19
If the game is worth the money developers should be encouraged to ruble.And that if all will to download - the developers will simply remain without Finance.Summary of losses and bankruptcy.Simply put - no more good games.

V
VitGun 03.12.19

She and the first part was disgusting

s
shadowclonejutzu 03.12.19

VitGun
go and play on your edge lights baby, you still have not grown up men games

Z
ZlobnyDed 03.12.19

VitGun
XS, what are you minus. In the last part of the voice bleeding from the ears a stream flowed. Dubbing actors obviously for sandwiches or I worked for thank you

P
Pro100be3yh4uk 03.12.19

ivansan19
It is not common, but is found even in individuals. version.

P
Pro100be3yh4uk 03.12.19

Phornet
Yeah, good voice direct top no.
Soilerosion conversation with Miller at the government radio station before Yamantau, just facepalm... From the first seconds you know that you cheated, although he could in fact make a normal voice, so that the player perceived that there is precisely the government, not the cannibals.

Z
Zh1VaGo 03.12.19

Looks like you're in first part is not played, once you here the voice acting is terrible. What about optimization of voice is a PR course. Look forward to when the author in my head that neither one is optimized. Accomplish your goal as it happens. Well, if this is trolling then you are good, even very.

L
Linch2000 03.12.19

ivansan19
Well, it's your Voronezh standards. )))
Wikipedia - In Voronezh "gekayut" and hate it. Voronezh dialect — a mixture of southern Russian "Gakenia" and "maykovskogo" stretching the first vowel and swallowing the last.

P
PixelSPB 03.12.19

Phornet
developed by its money received during the period of development. Cream now gets a publisher, who financed this development. To encourage you're the publisher, not the developers.

PS he bought in 1999 to the incentive.

D
DemanShu 03.12.19

PixelSPB
And you don't understand the relationship? If the publisher does not get pribyli, then he will not be to invest more in developer. They have no interest.

Y
Yagor179 03.12.19

Not a bad voice, and the decision to do a silent character, because of what the voice acting seems weird and stupid.

v
vitalik76 03.12.19

ivansan19 wrote:
only I have such a mess
I'm afraid only you. Funny. Even if the game is, well, not foreign development, still someone will create a topic about terrible Russian voice acting. There in the dialogues so much local color and expressions that don't know how it's possible to translate in English, all the dialogue half the sense will lose, if not all.

PS However nobody bothers you - change it in the menu, a different language and not listen to terrible voice acting. ETOGES not masterpieces from EA, where the language is locked on the region of sale, there are many languages available in the settings.