3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jayce Blueberry 03.12.19 08:06 am

Impressions of the game (Deadly Premonition)

The game is not very popular - we can say very unpopular, especially in Russia, but a small circle of fans around this project still formed. And it's not like this is some brilliant work by the famous developer, which not everyone can understand. No. It is, rather, a purely aesthetic pleasure in the spirit of the immortal twin peaks Linchevsky the candle. Fans of Lynch, in fact, his masterpiece is strongly recommended, the rest - see for yourself, pic.;)

Whose hands still reached for Deadly Premonition, leave impressions in this thread.
17 Comments
Sort by:
M
Michael1990Rich 03.12.19

Looked at the screenshots and thought it was something like SIlent Hill,no?

A
Aleksandr Parshikov 03.12.19

Well, I passed this great game (for me a masterpiece) which has pros and cons. This game is due to poor management, camera and paste - gen graphics takes place in the first plot, the entire game start to think who is behind the red Cape. The main character will often have to hide from the killer in a red cloak; at the same time to escape and evade his axe. Towards the end of the game when you know who's hiding behind the red cloak - his jaw just falls on the floor and see what else skillfully screwed fantastic. The game as a horror film is not frightening moments when a zombie (so to speak) are around the corner for example and hit dick on the head, speaking of them (in this horror film so much humor that surprised at this combination and the game is not ruined by this), some unarmed enemies and strive to raise York to the top or stick his hand in his mouth (and I'm not kidding; they really do like), when enemies I thought they would bite, but I was wrong, but the killer who attacked our HS and after skillful deviations from the attack he just simply wagged his finger and ran; by the way these moments will be repeated. The local sandbox is too huge and it is easy to get lost, the first car they give me is very slow and it happens that we have a very long drive to the destination or in order to take the quest. At first I want to throw the game because of the crooked management of the York machine, but if to overcome itself in a few chapters or after the first episode we are given the choice of a new car with normal controls, and of course the final machine York (which drove our protege) is the best and fastest and which is not possible to break (the only thing that will have to refuel). Sorry that filling with just one, and if you're very very far away, it will have either fingers crossed to go to the gas station and think that the fuel is enough to drive to the gas station or use FYROM to cause the worst car (of the police). Infinite weapons which we are given after certain quests are mostly useless weapon, but there are of course exceptions : the pistol and the lawn mower (by the way, it will be a good weapon on hard difficulty hard) and so will have to use a fast breaking weapons, like Katanas; sword, steel pipes, etc. the Action is given little time, but I think it's normal, because the investigation is not a meat, and the gathering of evidence than us the entire game and do to clarify the whole picture. The Japanese in their games so interesting spin on the story that the game has several suspects. The soundtrack for the most part pofigistichno and psychedelic, that's what a murder investigation, but the main part of the game is the split personality of York, who can reach the last levels he will know about his second personality (the intrigue). The dialogue between characters is very interesting, especially when you go with George and Emily in one car, then Emily begins to wonder why the main character of the scar on the face, protégé answered that it was because of the wrong choice of a woman (don't know to believe him or not (% ) or when Emily asks him if he has a second mate, he says no, Emily herself says that she was not interested in boys as other girls are, in General conversations here are very interesting and give hints to the ending of the game. The game has a lot of tragic moments; for example when you get used to the character and think he'll be fine and we recently saw him, but the picture darkens a character assassination. During the game we can do freeplay, or to collect the cards scattered throughout the city and in an alternate world and complete quests, but don't forget to look at the scale of hunger and sleep, if you do not pay attention to the scale of hunger, you eventually kick the bucket. A notable disadvantage when replay the episodes on hard and on normal is the lack of saves and autosaves, so be careful when QTE with a man in a red coat. Don't forget to clean your suit, otherwise you will disturb a flock of flies and in addition will issue a fine and save often (if not used to the game). Definitely a worthwhile and interesting game, not only for fans of the series - twin peaks.

t
theme11471 03.12.19

Just started to play. Immediately wafted Silent Hill and Fahrenheit (from Twin Peaks not familiar). While very pleasant, despite the crooked port. The controls on PC are very nice. Crooked, but quite tolerable. But the graphics - clean PlayStation 2. And even though I have absolutely nothing against it, to release the game with such vizualnoy component in the 2012/2013 year a bit strange.

The game is very unfairly ignored, now such games no longer find, unfortunately.

555mafiozzo555 03.12.19

Game - bomb. David Lynch would be happy.

W
WinChester 03.12.19

Eeeh Swami all clear a big minus for some people
P. S. AND yet IT is FOREVER RESIDENT EVIL 4 on the keyboard is bad to play(soften the last word) and pad reptile does not plow
And igruha cool

555mafiozzo555 03.12.19

Zadolbali long download. There is a popular tool how to fix?

B
Buizle 03.12.19

What about russike?

X
Xaker 23 03.12.19

played on the PS3 because on the PC can not play does not pull as well ,the game is a masterpiece

s
shika33 03.12.19

My episode 2 part 12 where we need to find another entrance to the mansion Diana flies. What should I do?

W
WarlokIII 03.12.19

The story so far pleases evolve gradually, smoothly, without rezkiy bevels that a plus.
But the gameplay... And what the quality of the port is just awful!
This game just didn't have enough budget... with its plot, investing Lyamov 7-13 could make clear concurenta Silent hill or Alan Wake... but alas

M
MetalGearStranding 03.12.19

In short - a MASTERPIECE!

In more detail:
The problem of modern development that leaves very few games with truly interesnym, nestandartnym and unpredictable plot. For me, the game is primarily story and then kill 100 Chinese - get a cookie. Unfortunately, a lot of decent games are lost against prodeklarirovany Dutycall and Deadly Premonition - just such a project. This is a really cool story with an exciting plot that does not relax until the very end. Just pumped up the budget... I'd love to see all the loot that each year embedded in another assassin... Then the game would be appreciated by all. Might even be dubbed the new silent hill. Well, like this (past-gen graphics, bugs, crashes) it will not all. BUT! I put the game 11/10 points - only for the very interesting and unpredictable plot! In General, all fans of unusual games - be sure to purchase and passage!

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 03.12.19

I don't really like to play new games play for an hour and a half. Longer gets boring and after the next checkpoint fingers inadvertently hit the wrong alt+f4. But specifically with this game it's different. Despite his clumsiness and instability, I continued to play, turning a blind eye completely to all schools. I had to pass the game in windowed mode, as she refused I have run in full screen, quite often the game crashes, and as if especially at the most inopportune moment: you're going across town to the next marker, just trying to get in, and then - once, and the error. You new you go into the game, again 15 minutes drive through the city, pray to the error again was not come, short download, the end of the Chapter and AutoSave. And for this it was necessary to re-beat dull 15минутную trip? And this happened quite often. And last but not least that I was in some places very annoying - the inability to move the sight up and down. Actually, you can, but a couple of inches. It's basically the gameplay is not noticeable, but in some places... the girls crawling on the ceiling - hell, I had to priderjivaetsya to shoot them before they hang to capture that worked through time. And if you run out of ammo for the shotgun, the end, it is better to reboot, because after 10 minutes of trying to knock it to the gun will still run kits and there will be game over. The last boss was not able to fill up. If at the beginning you can use a shotgun to catch because of its large scatter, then the last shot you have to aim sharply down into his pocket. Had to watch the final videos on YouTube. And after all that, I without thinking put the game deserved a ten. This surreal detective story and awesome characters redeem all the disadvantages of the game. I also want to mention the music, which did not allow to get bored during the dull firefights. In the end, when the degree of insanity was raised, my story is all the same a bit like. In the beginning of the game was intriguing and we only got acquainted with the characters, so the game was pure detective investigation searching for clues and coming up with guesses that were not just a plot element, but the game encouraged the player to reflect on the situation, sometimes I was driving across town to the next token, and myself remembered some detail and tried to associate it with one of the residents, and most importantly, sometimes it actually worked and I guessed beforehand it would seem unexpected plot twist. Even during the game there were many funny scenes, though I can't say that any point struck me as sad. Even the death of the characters was just a small admiration for his production, fashion and a good camera angle. However, the ending has caused sorrow, not even partly plot denouement and due to the fact that we have to say goodbye to beloved for completing a characters, over which the developers did a great job and gave the model of the monitor according to the present vivid characters.

a
andyvolkov 03.12.19

First impression was terrible: the story evolves sluggish and not very realistic, the grass and trees it is better not to watch. But after the first episode, which consists of the heads of the ten commercials, I realized that the gameplay is good... Recommend to all fans of the series silent hill. Alternate mission: to shoot dead, to solve the riddle, you show cutscenes. And the ending is just gorgeous. My rating 11 out of 10 Zakov!!!

a
andyvolkov 03.12.19

shika33
My episode 2 part 12 where we need to find another entrance to the mansion Diana flies. What should I do?
I also there was a bug. I survived the trip down and restarted. The bug disappeared. You can still download the upload, if it does not help: http://www.playground.ru/cheats/deadly_premonition_sohranenie_savegame_dostup_ko_vsem_epizodam-58626/

R
RafPayne3 03.12.19

Masterpiece!!! More I have nothing to say. Well, except that there ryabyat textures, graphics as in PS2 and controlled. And sometimes the dumbest conversations. But the plot is all it closes.

w
wqas 03.12.19

Very good game,but the ending is a little pumped up(for me).Graphics...Still less bugs and crashes...at the end of the game was to piss off the laziness and stupidity of the protagonist.

V
Vampire_98 03.12.19

Great game !