3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Neverny 03.12.19 08:06 am

Brake in open spaces (Metro Exodus)

Good time of day.
Users who have a weak configuration,and in principle, PC-litsenzionniy,a question for you:
Well,the game with the latest patch start to work better, more stable?
And I have an acute problem:
Don't play on licensed,raw version.
In areas like stable 55 FPS with rare dips,and in open spaces just PI***d at 15-20 FPS.
The computer almost meets the minimum salary.(percent only slightly weaker)
Here is har-Ki :
i3 3210 3.2 GHz,
Geforce GTX 1050
8 gb of RAM.
Firewood new.
Want to buy a license, but I'm afraid the money to nowhere to throw.
Prompt please who as you can.
15 Comments
Sort by:
L
Linch2000 03.12.19

Neverny
Weak your system is.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 03.12.19

Neverny
patch new can 1 fps gained, and that I do not feel, do not advise your iron to buy this game

R
Red Mausti 03.12.19

Chuck_Norris_
But I felt good with my gtx 660 , where it was 15-40 fps was a stable 30, and in many places a strong 40-55

C
Chuck_Norris_ 03.12.19

Red Mausti
well then they optimized the average fps

C
Chuck_Norris_ 03.12.19

Neverny
Find on the system disk the user file.cfg (I have it lying on the path From:/users/folder with your name/saved games/metro exodus. This I such a path is a file user.cfg. Open it (with Notepad) and change line to get this :
r_blur_level 0
r_enum_ssaa 0
r_exposure_hdr 0.
r_game_mblur_scale 0.
r_ssaa_auto 0.
r_foliage_hemi_ao 0
r_foliage_shadows 0
In this line r_taa_enabled 1 set 0, which will increase fps, but will do wildly dark and changing the brightness does not help .If you manage to change the brightness after turning off TAA , write here.
File close, save and be sure to click on it right click and put a checkmark in read only - apply - OK. And subsequent modifications of the file first, remove the check mark, the corrected file that is saved and again expose the read only.

s
semferot48 03.12.19

Neverny
most likely the problem is in the proce

P
Pavluha764 03.12.19

Neverny
Most likely in the CPU case. I also have 8 gigs operatives and GTX 1050 but CPU - Intel Core i5 4x3 7400.0 GHz. On the Volga, everywhere I have 60 fps with occasional dips to 40-50 (although the graphics are bare minimum, but enough for me)

v
vitalik76 03.12.19

What is the problem to find easy. Enough to run in parallel with the game any monitor and watch the download iron. Honestly, I don't know what the author is worse, percents or video. I think by the standards of 2019 this configuration already has the status of a typewriter, and that playing it at all is a miracle.

Pavluha764 wrote:
On the Volga I have 60 fps everywhere
Here to the Caspian sea will reach there you will see what will become of 60fps.

T
Taurin78 03.12.19

In the settings menu in game there is a section Blur it is not off just low to put if it, too, just to config the game to register what would you do to clean it is a blur?

N
Nikolay Smirnov 123 03.12.19

Taurin78
man came out I wrote how to disable blur

N
Nikolay Smirnov 123 03.12.19

Chuck_Norris_
r_foliage_hemi_ao 0
r_foliage_shadows 0 this disables shadows from the grass right ?...it's like very noticeable to the eye ? the picture is in the game not spoils ?

N
Neverny 03.12.19

vitalik76
Yes,I know that by today's standards, my bakery is still the bread...Then have to change the processor.

W
Whiskyorigin 03.12.19

Neverny
You view my profile, I was playing at 15-20 fps)
Yes, you can write about my masochistic tendencies, but to pass that I, and PC upgrade money.

v
vitalik76 03.12.19

Nikolay Smirnov 123 wrote:
this disables shadows from the grass right ?...it's like very noticeable to the eye ? the picture is in the game not spoils ?
It is difficult to say. The grass and bushes in the game they are like in Stalker, even the wind does not move.

D
Dogmit 03.12.19

Neverny

The decision to offer you can: 1600*900, medium settings, disable tessellation, set anisotropic filtering to 4. Add a die RAM of 4 gig. And you can play.