3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[LiNK] 03.12.19 08:12 am

Do not pursue the mercenaries (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

I noticed that he ceased to attack the mercenaries, bounty hangs constantly, even up to 5 mercenaries. In the beginning of the journey constantly put a spoke in the wheel, now boring, levels with 20 not attacked even once. Complexity is not changed, can who faced and conquered the problem, I really miss their attacks.
13 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimson_62 03.12.19

[LiNK]
I stopped attacking as soon as I reached the first rank of mercenary level, or rather attacking but very rarely, mostly walk past you but not with a red icon and white, I understand the game reached the first rank you become the coolest mercenary and the rest are just puzzlehead attack you, maybe it's inherent in the game, and maybe it's a bug, but you're right, without them it was boring.

A
ArXangel_ann 03.12.19

I noticed that if you actively attack the mercenaries (who are white icons, just knocking around in the world), the red ones do not appear. Apparently afraid to take on your order))))
I don't know why, but I do so for Cassandra passed by, not bothering anyone. So red me nightmares. And for the Alexius see of the mercenary - kill. And red in General is not on the horizon.

Dimson_62
I'm not the first, but legend has thundered. This is probably also affected.

a
altery2 03.12.19

I top 1 mercenary and everything is stable, if bespredelnichat in the fortresses follow me firecrotch. Lack didn't notice. Don't even know it.

[
[LiNK] 03.12.19

Now studying the forum yubisofta, it became clear that this is a common mistake and many resent

d
depressant 03.12.19

I thought that they are also divided into regions (for Athens or for Sparta), and, accordingly, which party has ordered those behind you and run.

m
melvinov 03.12.19

The same song somewhere before LVL 20 actively took on several people at once. And then as cut off. Any wanted level they do not care for the main character. Go next white, at LVL 20 I was somewhere in the middle of the ranking mercenaries and it was still on me. Now I sometimes catch them for fun)

S
SPR1GGAN 03.12.19

can you just cut them all in the location

v
vitalik76 03.12.19

SPR1GGAN
Mercenaries are endless. It is impossible to destroy all. Once destroyed one immediately there is a new. The best we can do is to take first place in the virtual ranking mercenaries.

[
[LiNK] 03.12.19

On the forum at times, we have a theme known bugs, the problem is there, hopefully in the next patch will be fix

C
Crystal Lion 03.12.19

I don't know. I have 26 LVL. All 5 of me running around the crowd.

u
usus 03.12.19

Rank 1, LVL 50, on the fortress cannot attack consistently 3-4 mercenary interfere rigidly

S
Setesh 03.12.19

I used a bug, and I'm already enraged, happy to be rid of their meddling once and for all, one of the many cons of this game for me

R
ReXSniper 03.12.19

Sites
nopoliceplease )))