3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
atmaROZ 03.12.19 08:12 am

Impressions of the game (The Conjuring House)

The game came out, share opinions.
Without weapons (which is not), or without real steel Faberge (and not being a complete masochist), there is nothing to catch.
In short, control the extreme actions of the protagonist, coy snowshoe in the creepy, mysterious mansion, which is some sort of hell with terrifying hallucinations visions.

Among other things - a threat to the life of the hero, forced to constantly endure the horror that is blown into the gloomy process of the gameplay consisting of finding items in the labyrinth of rooms and solving puzzles.
The stupidity of the rare dialogues of the character, obviously not understanding that this is not the right place for his naive inquisitive research and unanswered questions to ghostly encounters on the way schizoid freaks, the first time a little annoyed.
His study of labyrinths premises shall in the opinion of the creators to produce a kind of detective story and adventure, but the creepy atmosphere and pressure constant fear mongering... basically as intended.
But it's not F. E. A. R. with its brilliant features and tools of confrontation, it's not a shooter but a big nix)
Here, the player only totally defenseless terpenoid that is constantly forced Shuga, tractics and run away from the threat of evil, trying periodically to keep the process out of reach for the enemies of cubicles, a sort of Severnyj.

The whole affair in search of items and quests, but the atmosphere of the game is very creepy and depressing, not for everybody. Is consistent with genre horror the direction advancing horror.
I tried, but chose to continue the walkthrough on YouTube to save time and psyche)
Although some only make videos of gameplay of this Judy, sometimes sneaking to shiver) Oh, no, I do not subscribe to such, except as an observer from the outside.
Caution: ↘
Spoiler

13 Comments
Sort by:
-
- DILOR- 03.12.19

Smart game from indie hororo is the best I've seen ... Outlast just nervously smokes on the sidelines .... Mansion 12 hours of the game and super game... Challenging puzzles .

b
breakthebeat 03.12.19

I agree.This is the best that came out of horror games in recent years.The latter was SOMA.
Still have a request to make a trainer for infinite flashlight and protective charms.
Or where can I download it?

X
XODOK5 03.12.19

breakthebeat
Downloaded the save, it 100 protective talismans and 10,000 batteries, also the save file can be many things to change, even to the Ghost immediately disappeared with the appearance of

R
RaptoR BTR 03.12.19

XODOK5
How to change? How did you do that?

X
XODOK5 03.12.19

RaptoR BTR
Click save

R
RaptoR BTR 03.12.19

XODOK5
Clear. And what is the line responsible for number of mascots?

X
XODOK5 03.12.19

RaptoR BTR
TalismansCounter

R
RaptoR BTR 03.12.19

XODOK5
Strangely, I have no such line.

X
XODOK5 03.12.19

RaptoR BTR
And that is, the mascots are all in the inventory?

R
RaptoR BTR 03.12.19

XODOK5
While there is no. I also thought about it. The line must appear when at least one mascot will be on hand.

X
XODOK5 03.12.19

RaptoR BTR
Yes, saving is written all the changes that you can download that here took off in this view

R
Reverrius 03.12.19

Finally passed.

Last, 2018, was weak on the horror. Failure of Agony and Lust for Darkness, ordinary and not "horrory" Call of Cthulhu. Than you can "tickle" and get a good dose of "brick" adrenaline? However, one such project was still. The Conjuring House from indie developer Rym Games. Unfortunately, one of the only good horror component is not enough to make a good game.

The game starts as a standard horror film: we are shown an abandoned mansion in the power of the evil supernatural forces. The game's protagonist, arrives at the house to conduct its investigative reporting and is trapped.

The developers obviously inspired by the horror movie The Conjuring (the Conjuring) and the classic Resident Evil we gradually explores a vast mansion, faced with the local monsters and solve puzzles. The game has a "room of safety", only where no one can kill and where you can save the game. Initially, however, the game seems to be "another Slender clone": look for the items and run away from the suddenly appearing Ghost. But the game has far more content than it seems at first glance, and fans of horror in it are all the different surprises. The game is really "scares". Rym Games are true fans of horror.

Unfortunately, the minuses of the game enough. First and foremost is the overall slowness and copying itself. The Conjuring House takes 15+ hours and the developers just did not pull your scale. Besides, the tasks in the game are diverse and if in the beginning it is not much rejection, after 8-10 hours of play – there is persistent dissatisfaction. And the last quarter so far has been blown into a "surreal phantasmagoria" that want to pass and forget.

The second minus – weak plot. Strictly speaking, the story here for show. To survive for years and do not want to, and he's not the smartest way. Another drawback is technical. The picture is very blurry, plus in the game there are nasty bugs which helps only restart the game.

By the way, the developers eventually decided to rename their project in The Dark Occult. They added different difficulty levels and made other changes, but as compatible with my savegame was in question – I did not "upgrade" your The Conjuring House.

To summarize, we can say that the game is very average and I can recommend it only to avid fans of horror who are willing to endure the above-described disadvantages for the "horror" component. All the rest of you should pass.

5/10

z
zaicik 03.12.19

GUYS WHERE WILL BE SAVED WHEN HE FOUND THE FIRST AMULET AND A RELIC THAT SHOULD BE BURNED