3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CripeR 03.12.19 08:14 am

The problem with the hunters of Artemis. (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Faced with such a problem. Hunters of Artemis why that is neutral, that is I can't seem to kill them, although this must be done in order to explore a particular location. Always remains incomplete item kill the leader of the Amazons how to be?. When they begin again agreda? I just still can't figure out why they stopped attacking. Whether due to the fact that defeated Daphne. Whether after the assignment, daughter Lala
9 Comments
Sort by:
J
James_Mails 03.12.19

CripeR
Due to the fact that he killed someone, it's for the quest that you wrote above (about Daphne). And what about the Stripping of locations they can kill, just need to attack one and all the others in the location of attack, however to find the right would be difficult...

d
dimon-alfa 03.12.19

James_Mails
I have in one place they were killed, attacked in the open, shooting arrows, when they release a prisoner, and they were ignored, and before a shower of arrows, you can kill the leader of the hive, and they will not attack.

D
Dimson_62 03.12.19

CripeR
Before you kill Daphne, she tells you, if you beat me you get the mantle of leader of the hunters, when they kill Daphne becomes the leader and they leave you alone when you want to execute any job by killing hunters, you have two choices, you can kill in the open, but then you will no longer recognize the main and will attack you always, and can make all stealth, then no one will ever know and they will consider you the main.

M
MODERN_GEAR 03.12.19

Dimson_62
Not really. You can bring some of their camp in the open, and in another it is do not care.

G
Garsinho 03.12.19

Dimson_62
Killed Daphne ,the huntress became neutral .Icarus target takes no mobs,stealing the hunter not react,gone-slaughtered,gone... never attack, normal flight(litsuha)

C
CripeR 03.12.19

Dimson_62
Tried to open and stealth, not out

C
CripeR 03.12.19

Garsinho
What I do not quite understand who carved

R
ReXSniper 03.12.19

AC 1.0.6 (piratska). I go to camp, nobody touches me (Daphne had stopped, was ugly, though, and died with the words of love). Once freed the prisoner, I was immediately attacked. And opponents they certainly hoo, once you fly a bunch of arrows like fire and poisoning. But if the animal fell directly in front of them, they are blunt and go looking for the Archer :). A leader can learn, if you hover the bow sight

E
Eduard Maksimov 19.03.21

Their name is Cora, with the help of a bow it is easy to track down, walks with a wolf)