3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Charley Black 03.12.19 08:14 am

Bar \"Vortex\" v.2 (Mass Effect 2)

Continue at the request of the drinkers. Previous topic http://forums.playground.ru/mass_effect_2/616654/.

Black
15.08.10 19:38 KaR-Ksen vas Ulnay was enrolled in the organization vortex a year earlier. A seemingly simple boy-karianet in the pilgrimage, and frequent visitor to the bar,he had impressive technical skills and was a valuable agent of the organization. Of the task and the instructions he received as the rest of the bartender,and sometimes Lana. Usually performed surveillance, reconnaissance, was Susanin organizations on various space bases and colonies as a traveling QVariant does not attract attention. After successfully completed the mission loved to just sit and skip a couple of kokteyley at the bar and eat normal food. In addition at this time he carried out the safety checks of the premises. Lana pretended that he was just a worker for hire: fix machine for drinks there, check the condition of the fridge there.. ...
(Yes,wasn't following you, an atom of wage ubiee.which we have so long been dormidas,but what's the difference now?:) continue:)
244 Comments
Sort by:
L
Letfy_vas_Athnemar [neko- 03.12.19

*After returning from a business trip from MF, walks into a bar.. Seeing your favorite table, a familiar face sits next to..*
Of Kilaa.. Hey, Charlie..

K
Kar-Ksen vas Unlay 03.12.19

Continues to sit and observe what is happening...

C
Charley Black 03.12.19

Leeet! *Joyfully voskliknula usually serious Charlie and immediately corrected* How many years, how many winters. Well,brilliantly fulfilled another secret mission for the Navy? *sarcastically she added* Here's Preon kuriansky energy one drink *she said opening the jar. Lett, haven't seen people who could drink marianskie drinks,but obviously Charlie was one of them*

L

*Nodded his head. Stretching across the table, a friendly hug Charlie.. took the drink and placed in a suit..* I never thought that so will be back soon..

V
Vladik_11 03.12.19

Someone comes and says What are you doing here?

C
Charley Black 03.12.19

Well, how's it going buddy *a Friendly slapped him on the shoulder Charlie in his armor with an exoskeleton, so he almost flew off the face mask.* Gonna introduce me to your friend? *She asked and looked at vtrogo kvariantsa,MDM is often seen in the bar*

S
Smith71 03.12.19

*In his long-forgotten legendary a spacesuit walks into a bar*
Uh, Then here to prepare a potion Salasnich?
It's time for me to settle in this place for a while...
*Pulls out a bottle of the potion*
-*Sits on chair*

C
Charley Black 03.12.19

vsVLADvs
Charlie turned to the door and questioningly raised one eyebrow. She Padula rather that she should ask it of a stranger, of indeterminate race and class, because he stood against the light and she could see a silhouette*

L

All right, Uh! *laughing* be careful! *adjusting the shoulder pad..* 2 week carried out military exercises on the same boat.. and the interns.. oooo.. youth went not of the quality as we are, I'll tell you.. *turns to cariaco..* happy!..

S
Smith71 03.12.19

*Looks at vsVLADvs and tells him*
Uh... something like digital art... you can sleep, and sleep, in short you can do everything...
*Departs from the whiskey Uncle Reaper*
Uh... Released... all Sorts of crazy things began to bear...

C
Charley Black 03.12.19

Smith71
*Today is the day fresher and thought Charlie saw the third Qurayza*

S
Smith71 03.12.19

Charley Black
*Removes his helmet*
I'm a man)
But can pretend to be variance...
*Glues tape my fingers so they were like marianskie*

C
Charley Black 03.12.19

vsVLADvs
and didn't you notice the link above?) go back there is enough to read only the first message)

K

Watching what is happening. Gathering information...

S
Smith71 03.12.19

Give me a potion Salasnich...
I promise not to spill...
*Recalls a story of one 3 legged guy who spilled the potion*
They say it contains particles of radium, which after processing give the effect of super-strength and other robust design features...
I am ready for this drink to give you the ship on which I came...
V rocket.2... It is not destroyed in flight... This is a major plus...
Well, there is still a lot of gasoline eating... This is the main disadvantage...
In short, the cheapest means of transportation is my rocket...
*Turns to crowd*
Now metal!

L

*Sipping the drink.. squints Suspiciously at Kara..*

C
Charley Black 03.12.19

Smith71
*Epic fail-_- And the helmet was so kuriansky... thought confusedly Charlie and puzzled, looked at the jar kurinskogo Energetica*

K

*Moved to the VIP area, waiting for the order...*

L

*Finishes his drink.. Draws attention to vzgrustnut Charlie..* Hey.. *smile* is Everything okay?..

S
Smith71 03.12.19

*Says Charley Black*
Yes, I know... I gave this helmet a Fresher... Heh... I've made a few modifications and voila!
He I have never failed...
*After a pause, turned again to Charley Black*
And not to pour potions Salasnich?
*Smiles modestly*