3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mDie2013 03.12.19 08:15 am

Black screen (Resident Evil 2)

The problem is this. After 1.5-2 hours of playing around, the screen becomes black, but the cut-scene goes on, and when switched on the game, dark green. Helps only exit the game (press ESC to see the buttons settings, exit, etc.). In General, can anyone come across?
9 Comments
Sort by:
d
dutch_diaz 03.12.19

also, two scenarios went something like and the third time was a black screen to appear and in the same seat in the interrogation room . the Drava changed and the old and the new and no ....
although I helped.

S
SenMarie 03.12.19

Not the pirates you have?

g
ghost_witcher 03.12.19

Usually this problem happens to those who owns a 700 and GeForce 600 Series. To correct the problem, lower the render games up to 80-90%, in the graphics settings.You can also put a limit on the FPS (after 60), and change the rendering to interlaced.
If that doesn't help, then go to graphics settings again, and change the extension of the game. In addition, you can lower the graphics settings even if the game does not lag, as the problem may be this.
Also in the graphics options you can disable "Reflection in screen space" and "body rays".

N
Nikolay Nepokolebimyy 03.12.19

Marina Kapitonova
pirates - does not explain the black screen. People have a problem with either software or hardware.

K
Kraicher 03.12.19

I have had this problem for pirates (no Crackfix ). Black screen when viewing the cameras on the laptop at the police station. Put the driver 398.82, went through the whole game without problems, Leon. Now playing for Claire (scenario B), no problem.

d
dutch_diaz 03.12.19

ghost_witcher
gtx 780 change count.settings. neither of the leads ( and even the change of fire wood does not help), though I twisted them this way and that . and Repack with crackfix set-maybe because of this ?

d
dutch_diaz 03.12.19

BRILLIANT :D
Spoiler

g
ghost_witcher 03.12.19

dutch_diaz
Sorry friend. But I have a license. I can not check. From the black screen I was saved by lowering the render.

M
Metal-FD 03.12.19

Change driver to the most current (in the case of nVidia a black screen) really saves, ladies and gentlemen! Try it!)