3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
padrepepe 03.12.19 08:16 am

Gone are the mods on the weapon!! (Metro Exodus)

In General, to loke with cannibals the barrels have picked up, dumped the Kalash and revolver at the end the following Loki I have some modifications lost( Kalash and revolver)!!! in particular, the sights of all the lasers and silencer on a revolver which is very depressing(((
5 Comments
Sort by:
s
shadowclonejutzu 03.12.19

padrepepe
the same garbage, then went to look for the Kalash who threw, he was no longer in the location, really sad. Fucked collimators and laser..
I posherstiv forums, and include common sense understand that this is a feature, like in real life when the gun was changed and forgot to remove it upgrades

v
vitalik76 03.12.19

If you change the gun and throw out the old, once thrown, shoot it upgrades (if you hover krusor for discarded weapons and hold down the button reload, all upgrades will be removed). Also there is one more nuance - the same upgrade cannot be installed simultaneously on different weapons. Because you have to remove to put on another.

p
padrepepe 03.12.19

vitalik76
ehh early to know the silencer is a pity and the sight of 4ka((((

v
vitalik76 03.12.19

Yes, more upgrades are automatically removed and not only get lost if you change weapons on the workbench Tatarnika.

B
Billerofont 25.10.20

Everything would be fine, if Artyomka the moron did not disassemble the components that I remove from my trunk, leaving me one weight for all the trunks. I shoot the same sight from the barrel, so that I have two barrels with a four-timer, for example, and Artyom decided for some reason that I have 5 parts more important than the second sight. And this is no longer realism, but a riot of some