3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The Inquisitor 2019 03.12.19 08:16 am

V Patch.1.12 (Update 11) - ! (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

As we all know: Dragon Age: Inquisition — Game of the Year Edition or to be more precise, the v Patch.1.12 (Update 11) has not been hacked!

I have the license, but there are many friends who want this patch hacked...

Is there a way to contact CPY and order from them hacking patch...

Or Codex, that also know how to crack Denuvo (Denuvo Anti-Tamper), and ask them for help?

PS: I Have a license Dragon Age: Inquisition — Game of the Year Edition, which I bought with 75% off Black Friday from EA Origin, so the advice to buy the game I do not need to write...

P. S. 2: Piracy is evil universal scale, etc. please do not write me...

P. S. 3: Please do not write about the fact that game 4 years ago and no longer need this patch...
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
ASUSmen 03.12.19

The Inquisitor 2018 wrote:
to contact CPY and order from them hacking patch...

Or Codex
The Inquisitor 2018 wrote:
Piracy is evil universal scale, etc. please do not write me
both teams have official sites what to write here? or do you think someone behind you will run them to simplify the update?
P. S. Google to help.
P. S. S. do Not need to be a genius to understand that neither one nor the other is not sitting.

T
The Inquisitor 2019 03.12.19

ASUSmen

Tried Google, mnogouvazhaemy man, but unlucky me, maybe I p....

Can you provide a link to their official sites (In a PM if you don't want in the comments)?

I run asking them to do the update!)

L
LexxProAktiv 03.12.19

Have Xatabа kind of saw this version.He even added a few bonuses,which for example in my game there.

T

LexxProAktiv

Thank you, but Xatabа only version v.1.11 (Update 10), and v is not the last.1.12 (Update 11)!

A
ASUSmen 03.12.19

ASUSmen wrote:
CPY
And you will not find )) they are your DIY post on https://www.reddit.com/r/CrackWatch/

T

ASUSmen

Thank you...

K
Kodval 03.12.19

The Inquisitor 2018
Um, why this patch is necessary to you? There is a hacked version of OO

T

Kodval

Hmm, I have friends who need it...

More specifically, it is necessary to fans of the shield and necromancy, and v.1.12 (Update 11) fixed bugs related to skill and shield specialization + ending normal want the rest...

PS: There is a hacked version of v.1.11 (Update 10), and v is not the last.1.12 (Update 11) with fixed bugs...

M
Mag Otshelnik 03.12.19

There is a warrior ability which the game crashes.On that I their tanks in a two-handed sword respecl.