3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pirat-AC3 03.12.19 08:16 am

Murdered: Soul Suspect - Bugs and their solution. (Murdered: Soul Suspect)

Minimum system requirements
Windows: Vista 64bit (only 64-bit OS)
Processor: Dual Core CPU or Quad Core CPU
Video card: AMD Radeon HD 3870 512MB RAM or NVidia GeForce 8800GT
RAM: 2 GB
DirectX: Version 10
Recommended system requirements
Windows: Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 64bit (only 64-bit OS)
CPU: AMD FX-8000 series or better or Intel Quad i7 Core CPU
Graphics: MD Radeon TM R9 270 or better / NVidia GTX 660 or better
RAM: 4 GB
DirectX: Version 11

Where is the configuration file for Murdered Soul Suspect?

The configuration file is in the folder Documents\My Games\Murdered Soul Suspect\FateGame\Config
How to skip the Intro cutscene Murdered: Soul Suspect?
Open with Notepad the file FateEngine.ini, which is located in the folder Documents\My Games\Murdered Soul Suspect\FateGame\Config. Delete the following lines and save the file:
StartupMovies=Square_TitleScreen
StartupMovies=Airtight_TitleScreen
StartupMovies=UE3_Logo
StartupMovies=ScaleFormParadeLogo
StartupMovies=PhysXParadeLogo
StartupMovies=AMDParadeLogo
StartupMovies=LoadingMovie

Murdered Soul Suspect hangs or crashes to desktop

First check the game cache in Steam. Update your video card drivers to the latest versions. Lower graphic settings to medium or low. It is also recommended to disable FXAA.

Fixed at 30 FPS
Disable in-game V-Sync (vertical synchronization). This can be done not only in the game, but also through the control panel Catalyst Control Center / NVidia.
Murdered Soul Suspect 32-bit systems
Many gamers on various forums say that Murdered: Soul Suspect runs on Windows 8 x86. Therefore, we can safely put the game on a 32-bit eight.

Murdered: Soul Suspect slows down, lag,
By modern standards the game is rather not demanding to resources, so freezes in the game suggests that you have a fairly old PC, so all we can advise in this situation - to run the game on minimum graphics settings. Or wait for the patch.
68 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shimuto 03.12.19

Lag why Russian voice? The other one is also. And most importantly only in the commercials swallowed the sound, and freezes periodically for a fraction of a second.

M
Mark Sopelkin 03.12.19

Repack do not run the steam version too. Appears for a split second the game window and crashes immediately

K
Keplezzz 03.12.19

No one will tell you what that green stuff is?

on

B
Braun Fuhrer 03.12.19

Keplezzz
Smoothing another bet, better than FXAA, all greens, do not worry.

M
MaJaHeT 03.12.19

Same problem with sound,as in Shimuto.
Tell me how to solve this problem?

D
Don Thomas Falcone 03.12.19

1. How to configure the mouse sensitivity? In the game settings on low it is still very fast.
2. When there are savers in the game, in the beginning they lag single, then norm goes. What to do?

A
APXMAG 03.12.19

Several times noticed that ordinary people go through walls, if you move into them right before the wall throws you out...

P
Pirat-AC3 03.12.19

Shimuto
driver update

P
Pirat-AC3 03.12.19

Mark Sapelkin
If disable amd dual graphicks (as it is called)

M
Malyaha 03.12.19

Many gamers on various forums say that Murdered: Soul Suspect runs on Windows 8 x86. Therefore, we can safely put the game on a 32-bit eight.
Tried to run on Windows 8 x86 to no avail. Even sorry for the money spent

S
Shimuto 03.12.19

Pirat-AC3
idiotic advice.

d
deIIis 03.12.19

All bugs are usually to blame AMD products and rarely updated driver support for released lines of graphics cards.

V
Vyxyxol 03.12.19

APXMAG
Actually, it's not a bug, because the wall is illusory, and for people to live is not a barrier. And he was a Ghost, and is unable to pass through them, but can pass through all of the items in live of the world. The same things.

B
BublzZ 03.12.19

Don Thomas Falcone
The path: Documents\My Games\Murdered Soul Suspect\FateGame\Config open the file FateInput.ini, find the line MouseSensitivity and set a value in the range of 20-40

T
Tomas Sevchenko 03.12.19

I understand the game lock at 30 fps (vertical sync disabled)

B
BootsGame 03.12.19

Heeelp guys help as I walked up to auto save any go the game menu and the continue button is not working what to do?

S
Shimuto 03.12.19

Thomas Sevchenko
to avoid it cut the Plane in the game. and Turn it on and triple bufferization in the control panel of your vidyahi. But only for this game.

V
Vettore 03.12.19

After moving in, and selection of mind reading, the game continues but does not respond to keystrokes... nothing happens

V
Vettore 03.12.19

Mark Sapelkin
It was the same , maybe you video card does not support DX11, and the game automatically starts with it... helped me dopisanie -dx9 in the settings of the shortcut to the game ( everything seen in the picture)

J
Jumpk0ne 03.12.19

Please help, got to the 4th floor, investigating his murder, gathered 12 of the 14 evidence, I reach the COP to show me the photos, but when choosing the right evidence nothing is happening, watched on YouTube, there's a cut scene.