3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
semferot48 03.12.19 08:26 am

Temperature Ryzen 5 2600

Good day ! Recently put together a system, he collected himself first, so there is excitement in the installation of the cooling system. Ryzen 5 2600 ,no overclocking, in simple shows 28-30 degrees in stress tests, OCCT, AIDA64 the max temperature after hours of testing reached to 65 degrees is this normal or not ? Motherboard ASUS tuf B450m pro-gaming, cooler Deepcool Gammax S40, thermal grease MX-4.
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
SPR1GGAN 03.12.19

semferot48
XS as in the Riesen ,but the most common temperature at all on any hardware
tests are generally rare ,in the game you will not see 65 ,50-55 and norms
easier to read about the tests of percent on overlockers and similar sites or to look VIDOS on YouTube ,a couple looked ,there temperature docekal and here's insights

s
semferot48 03.12.19

SPR1GGAN
thank you

D
Dako7 03.12.19

semferot48
For 1600 I will answer. Idle 40-45, load as the Odyssey and there is almost 100% scored about 60-62, overclocked from 3.2 to 3.5. (stock cooler)

-
-SK.art- 03.12.19

semferot48

temperature is quite a normal. The Riesen is quite cold stones.

A
Alex the One 03.12.19

-SK.art-
I don't know, I have in stock at the same 2600 Odyssey to 75 With comes, though the boxed cooler with pre-applied factory thermal paste.

-
-SK.art- 03.12.19

Alex the One
75 gr. for these stones still too much. But, considering that this game pretty much loads the CPU, it is understandable why such temperature. By the way, in case the cooling is organized? This also may depend on the CPU temperature.
PS: but the original paste was worth to wipe when installing the cooler and apply good quality. 3-4 degrees it was possible to play.

A
Alex the One 03.12.19

-SK.art-
Well, I think that is to sin in the enclosure, because while in the Odyssey the CPU heats up to 75C working not 100%, Vidic 1080 is heated to 65-68С at 99% constant load. I was hoping that the problem is in the original thermopaste, but if you replace мх4 will give profit only 3-4 degrees, it's meaningless gestures((
PS: 75C definitely too much, because it seems that trolling is the place to be is the maximum frequency, in the same Odyssey, not more than 3700 3900 instead of the promised.

-
-SK.art- 03.12.19

Alex the One
promonitorte voltage of the processor during the game. I understand that the processor in the value to autosettings in the BIOS? If so, then there is a possibility that the mother Board is banal increases the voltage of the stone. In this case you should lock in the voltage manually.

L
Luka_gg 03.12.19

Alex the One
You expect from PBO miracle? Precision Boost Overdrive is based on three indicators - consumption of the processor in Watts, the currents in the circuits in the Amps and temperature. Ie, it's not throttling is boost calculates values based on all these indicators. Hence, a logical metrics to the motherboard and processor (how good are the cooling MOSFETs and its performance is how to know, although I'm overreacting, it's corny, the CPU temperature), warned that the PBO the right conditions and the right choice of the Board.
BOX cooler a temporary solution, You are not alone. Change it as soon as possible if you want more boost and lower temperature. There was nothing more to invent. He is in Aida 64 shows under 85 in the load.
Bastida 2600 will be better if you review the testimony, the better.

-SK.art-
-SK.art - wrote:
In this case you should lock in the voltage manually.
Why? Is LLC (Load-Line Calibration). Under increasing load, the CPU voltage begins to fall and then comes to the rescue LLC , it automatically increases the vCore voltage to compensate for its drawdown under a high load. Is it worth to touch her? I think not. It does not help. A cooler change.

A
An__ei 03.12.19

Alex the One
I think only you have the maximum processor frequency default less than stated. Put in the BIOS the multiplier at the maximum stated 39 , the input voltage to the processor put on the car , to reduce the kernel-if I have a default vcore of more than 2 at multiplier 44 , the tanks 1,135 enough assassin Odysseus no less than 1,195 otherwise PC freezes is less than the system puts out and the temperature more.

A
Alex the One 03.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
Based on the foregoing, I understand that all depends on the SVO, so as to affect consumption of the load and amperage in chains I can't (without dancing with a tambourine, and dispersal) in contrast to the temperature, by installing a new cooler.
do not think to err on the motherboard, it is from the budget segment, but also requirements for appropriate - the work of the CPU in the flow, i.e. 3400-3900мгц

K
KillKammbest 03.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Why? Is LLC (Load-Line Calibration). Under increasing load, the CPU voltage begins to fall and then comes to the rescue LLC , it automatically increases the vCore voltage to compensate for its drawdown under a high load. Is it worth to touch her? I think not. It does not help. A cooler change.
What nonsense have you written? you do processors clocked?
First LLC has several levels and what is the author of you have no idea, and depending on the level of LLC will be as bully stress under load (closer to the one that was simple) and will jump higher with the disappearance of the load, which may even be above the maximum limit for the CPU. So LLC should be set wisely.
Secondly, you said naprugu necessary to fix because the car may be greatly exaggerated, but why are you then started a meaningless conversation about the LLC. And why it shouldn't touch? but if there is a maximum level and even car stress lifted above the roof else how to touch and lower, as naprugu and LLC.
But apparently you extracts and saw what stress is exhibited, the author in the BIOS, what level of LLC ))))))) Nubik so maybe I will share them.

G
Goti90_90 03.12.19

Put CBO and the problem solved. I myself have more than 35° is not seen under stress.