3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mDie2013 03.12.19 08:26 am

Manual setting shadows and blur removal (Metro Exodus)

Is it possible to somehow manually adjust the shadows blur there and just clean? Where a file is?
16 Comments
Sort by:
A
ANNA7458 03.12.19

Personally, I direct shaking only by 1 settings in all games , naturally it is a BLUR , I in life as blind as a MOLE, there's a picture of soap thanks. Where to turn that off?

m
mDie2013 03.12.19

ANNA7458
On drive C: look for user.cfg in there change the value from 1 to 0
r_blur_level 0
r_game_mblur_scale 0

S
Sprintin 03.12.19

ANNA7458
at least in the game settings there is an item, either in the config!

m
mDie2013 03.12.19

Sprintin
The blur in the settings it is impossible to completely remove

h
h0use 03.12.19

For nVidia cards there is another way:

If DLSS is not included, but still has a little soap which is an eyesore and I want clarity and sharpness, go to GeForce Experience, put the check in the settings, Enable experimental features, and then in the game press alt+Z, go in Game Filter, click on the profile 1, select the Details section plyusuem and change there everything to taste (Sharpen and Clarity, HDR and Bloom set to default to zero), voila, no soap at all ! optionally, you can add more profile Color to taste and to adjust the color someone does not like.

K
Khorn1 03.12.19

Soap makes it not a blur, and nasty aliasing, which cannot be disabled in the game settings, but can be disabled in the config file(line r_taa_enabled) . While the fps grows, the soap disappears, BUT .-- everything becomes dark ,like in one place. Brightness settings give nothing. Neither in-game nor in the config(r_gamma ) . Tried to turn the brightness via NVIDIA panel - nothing. That's like specially developed this trash has done , they say don't want to play with our fucking soap smoothing, mean nothing at all to see you will not.I do not understand how to link smooth and acrost? HOW???

m
mDie2013 03.12.19

Khorn1
Yes, I also tried it, really like the light removed from the textures)

091 03.12.19

Strange thing going on there.
It put dx11 - metro began to fly fast.

In fact, the next non-optimized dx12 or just I have weak CPU\old\and maybe video card.

In the config all marked r - render - that is responsible for the graphics. The rest no sense of touch.
disable taa gives a good boost to the performance, as I have already noticed... But for some reason full screen is disabled. Now can't take back.

And the darkness... strange in General.

m
mDie2013 03.12.19

r_taa_enabled 1
What gives this argument, the anti-aliasing?

K
Khorn1 03.12.19

mDie2013
You all know how to read??For whom I wrote the above Soap makes it not a blur, and nasty ALIASING, which cannot be disabled in the game settings, but can be disabled in the config file(line r_taa_enabled). If this parameter is disabled (set to 0) then the game will look sharper, so it will be soap, but it is terribly dark that none of the brightness settings can not fix it,that suggests wildest krivorukost developers.

A
ANNA7458 03.12.19

To clarify the topic, I'll leave your comment without addresses, I'm blind as a bat and I hate РА3МЫТИЕ. I made it clear I did not write about the SMOOTHING and I hate RAZMYTYE WHEN TURNING the MOUSE ON the MONITOR PORRIDGE AND THIS FEATURE is IN the GAME METRO EXODUS, it is IMPOSSIBLE to turn OFF COMPLETELY WITHOUT CONFIG!
BLUR and SLIIANIE , or a MOTION BLUR to CONFUSE is NOT NECESSARY. Although with the smoothing I agree , don't play with him when.

v
vitalik76 03.12.19

mDie2013 wrote:
What gives this argument, the anti-aliasing?
Theoretically it needs to control the smoothness of TAA (one of the kinds of smoothing by blurring, i.e. better than outright soap FXAA, but worse than normal supersampling SSAA). But that's why this changes the brightness, as generally can be related to the brightness and the smoothing, Hz. Unless there is specifically something nukeworker.
ANNA7458 wrote:
I hate РА3МЫТИЕ
In English this option can be called? He probably should be in the user.cfg.

K
Khorn1 03.12.19

ANNA7458
In this case, you just need the config to change to 0 the value in two rows
r_blur_level 0
r_game_mblur_scale 0.

E
Evil Raven 03.12.19

Khorn1
it is actually quite off only r_game_mblur_scale 0., but r_blur_level 0 I don't know what effect, but the blur effect is certainly not having

X
X-Ray01 03.12.19

Khorn1
True. Even if antialiasing is disable appear all sorts of graphical bugs, disappearing red dot sight indicators of air, etc. Delirium in General full and and then smoothing and even TAA is that its just eats resources!

A
ALEKS1394455 03.12.19

switch to dx11 !!!!!