3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VerlA 03.12.19 08:27 am

Problems with the minigun (Grand Theft Auto 5)

left laser minigun and the RPG itself in the cell is heavy...began to disappear bullets...it lies in the inventory, but with 0 ammo, menu-heavy ammunition in box can buy ammo only for RPGs(although the minigun is in the inventory).and if it turns out for him to buy bullets, they disappear after a couple minutes of the game..what to do?
relay did
8 Comments
Sort by:
V
VerlA 03.12.19

and Yes, as always-go to kill:)

D
Di1etant 03.12.19

VerlA
go to kill:)
None of the language is not pulled.

V
VerlA 03.12.19

Di1etant
I have so less then farts will burn...just the people here are extraordinary, with spare chromosomes, which question not to ask minesaki arrive:)

I
Infernales 03.12.19

VerlA
I'm not very understand in GTA Online, for play it from power for two days, but modification of the client any was put? If Yes, the client is in the original condition and try to reproduce the bug, and if not - write to support Rockstar.

V
VerlA 03.12.19

Infernales
recently re-installed on a clean Windows, no, cheats do not yuzayu
and support them is just vyser, templates throw answers without even reading the questions, still waiting for 300 billion years

V
VerlA 03.12.19

stupidly took and pominusoval infernales...am amazed with this audience)

o
origamikiller 03.12.19

VerlA
Recently wrote about the Frisians, promptly helped. For about a day.

V
VerlA 03.12.19

origamibiro
I have pampolini week talking about the various purges the cache and reinstalling the game, finally at the end asked me to make a video of the error, and said we can't help you, because in-game items are not deleted...but we can delete your progress with the refund
vyser)